CH. 36???/???/2017

Sebastian destroyed everything that was left of Valeria. Everything that was left to help him keep what little sanity he had left. He desperately tried to think of something to save it.

"His death will save my sanity. He will be turned into a masterpiece." Stefano said as he left and went into the auditorium. He made a few final touches on his new piece before he heard Sebastian enter the theater. It took all of his strength to keep his temper under control.

"You, dare to destroy my work?! You expect me to bend to your will. Just like THEM, thinking they could sculpt me into what I am not. What they created in here,   it's marvelous. They wasted it. Because THEY had no imagination.   Because THEY are not artists. They want to control me, manipulate me.     You want to stop me." Stefano said before he took a breath to keep himself calm.

"But you have failed. Because with the power of the Core,    I can create my art forever." Stefano finished as he heard Sebastian getting closer. Stefano went backstage and stared at a blank wall.

"I wish you could be here to see my new piece come to life Valeria. An eternal audience. I will add something on the stage so that this room will be complete.     I promise. This creation is in honor and memory of you, my love." Stefano said before he heard the doors of the auditorium open. He took a deep breath to keep himself calm. He then heard a buzzer before the lights went out.

"It's almost over." He said to himself before he teleported onto the stage. Stefano was slightly scared that if he looks at Sebastian, then he would lose his sanity completely. He kept his head down but could feel Sebastian's eyes staring at him.

"This chase has been entertaining. But even the greatest entertainments must come to an end." Stefano said as he thought about Valeria's last performance. How he felt when it was over.

"The girl       where is she?" Sebastian said.

"I commend you for making it this far. If perseverance were an art form, you would be a master." Stefano said as he raised his head to face Sebastian.

"Perhaps not a Michelangelo, but a Van Goth at the very least." Stefano said before Sebastian interrupted.

"Enough art-school bullshit. Where is she?" Sebastian demanded. Stefano mentality rolled his eyes.

"Arrogant, alcoholic, uncomprehending philistine. He is like Jack in more than just appearance." Stefano thought to himself.

"The Core is safe, with me. I took her on his orders.        But once I realized the extent of her powers, how could I possibly hand her over?" Stefano replied before he turned away. The thought of losing the core and the power she possessed to the man that sent him was a little infuriating. Without her, he would lose the ability to forever create and shape Union into the world he and Valeria would have made together. Stefano has a reason, but in his mind, Theodore didn't.

"What I am doing is more important than mere personal gain." Stefano explained as he took a few steps before stopping.

"He could never understand this." Stefano finished as he looked back at Sebastian.

"He? Who's he?" Sebastian asked.

"It doesn't matter.      He won't be around much longer." Stefano replied before raising his hand.

"My work however, will continue." He finished as he closed his hand before he smirked slightly. The people in the seats woke up to the sound of beeping. Red lights faded in and out through the bags on their heads. Stefano smiled from his excitement.

"Picasso had his blue period. I have entered my crimson period." Stefano said as the beeping went faster and the muffled voices grew louder.

"Shit. No! Don't!" Sebastian shouted before he attempted to shoot Stefano. Stefano teleported to the side making his bangs move revealing his eye.

"Behold, my latest creation." Stefano said as his smile faded.

"No!" Sebastian begged before Stefano's eye lit up as he smiled again and opened his hand. The heads of the people exploded making Sebastian fall to the ground. Stefano took a few steps forward as he admired his new piece. He took a deep breath and exhaled in satisfaction.

"Beautiful. A bouquet of flesh and blood." Stefano said in fascination.

"You sick bastard!" Sebastian shouted in shock and anger. Stefano was quiet for a moment. Perhaps this piece was too big.

"How will I ever top this?" Stefano asked himself. It almost seemed impossible, but he was looking forward to the challenge.

"I'll find a way. Her fear is always inspiring." Stefano said before he teleported him and Sebastian to another place. He smiled before turning away.

"Nothing like the corruption of innocence to spark the fire of creation." Stefano said as he teleported around a little to avoid Sebastian's bullets. Stefano could hear Sebastian running after him. His words were luring him, just like he wanted.

"You can not have her! You would do nothing with her power. You're an uncomprehending neanderthal. She's useless in your hands." Stefano said before teleporting outside of the gallery. He then saw a blank plaque giving him an idea for his next piece. He could hear Sebastian running down steps towards each floor.

"Come along. I'm waiting for you. My next piece will be amazing. The full absorption of her powers. The subjugation of her will. It will be art in every sense of the word.       But what is art without an audience? I need you here to make the piece complete." Stefano said as he wrote Sebastian's name on the plaque. He smiled before walking into the gallery. He knew that all of Valeria's pieces in the gallery are gone. It made him a little sad, but also angry.

"Come on. Show me what you got." Stefano finished as he walked up to the picture of an eye. He stood and looked at it for a moment before he heard the doors open.

"No more running. No more games." Sebastian said.

"Agreed." Stefano replied before turning around to face Sebastian.

"You're beginning to bore me." Stefano finished before he smiled. He has been waiting for this moment.