CH. 33???/???/2017

The halls were quiet and empty. He was the only one at the moment wandering and looking at the art pieces he made. He then stopped at one of the largest pieces and smiled.

"A crimson angel reborn like mia amore." Stefano said as he looked at his art piece: Rebirth.

"I wish you were here with me Valeria. To see the art that I have made. I wish you were here so that I could watch you make more of your marvelous pieces. Your presence here would make this world complete." Stefano said as he wandered through the halls looking at his art. He stopped and looked down at the Mobius leader he killed.

"I could only imagine what fascinating art you could do with this camera Valeria. Although I cannot make the same image of death you captured in the mall, I can make two pieces in memory of it. I just need one more candidate." He said before he heard footsteps. He then saw a man enter the room and look at the box the leader was in. The man looked up and saw him for a moment before Stefano quickly disappeared. He teleported to another area of the building. He was confused and furious.

"That cannot be him. It's not possible. Jack is dead. I killed him with my own hands." Stefano whispered angrily as he walked down the hall. He turned a corner and saw a different man. He smirked and tightened his grip on his dagger. The man was perfect for the other half of Valeria's picture of death. The man turned around and ran away. Stefano didn't mind. He always enjoyed the chase. He started to walk after him til the man opened a door. Stefano then disappeared for a moment before appearing in front of the man. The man was frozen in shock and by the time he wanted to run, it was too late. Stefano had already stabbed him and trapped him in a picture playing his death over and over. The blood started to fly out of the man's chest like Valeria's picture. The other half was complete. He stood and admired his work before he heard something fall. He walked over to the source but found nothing. He sighed in disappointment before leaving. He then thought about the man wandering around the building.

"Who is that bastard? Why is he here?" He said as he walked down a hall.

"Does it matter? All things in this world are pieces waiting to be made." He thought to himself as he walked towards the steps and stopped to look at some of his pictures. He then felt like he was being watched. He turned to see the man on the other side of the room looking at him. He sighed and disappeared again. He walked into his studio to one of his shelves.

"I killed him once   " he said as he looked at his knives.

"I can kill him again." He finished as he picked one up and teleported to the end of a hall. He saw the man in front of him being chased by the guardian. He chuckled slightly as he threw it hitting the man's shoulder. He then turned away and teleported to a street in Union.

"I'll see him again. No doubt about that. Until then, I have some things to do." He said before he saw a young girl running away.