CH. 35???/???/2017

Stefano could hear her moving on the ceiling.

"Meet my beautiful Obscura." Stefano said as Obscura landed on the ground in front of Sebastian. Part of Stefano wanted her to take a picture of Sebastian just as she kills him, but another part wanted Sebastian to survive to become a greater piece. Stefano sighed before teleporting to a part of his studio. It was a small room that was brighter than the rest of the studio. Brighter for one reason. So that he could see them. The things that he held closest to his heart. Stefano paused for a moment before walking towards his desk. There wasn't much on the desk; only a couple sketchbooks set on one side, a few pens and pencils on the other, a large photo album in the center, and a small red and silver box resting in the center of the shelf on the desk. There were two large pictures on the wall. Stefano sat down and looked at them. There were so many emotions in his mind. Everything in that room was all he had of Valeria. The box had her heart, the pictures were of her lifeless body, the sketchbooks and utensils were from their house, the photo album had pictures of all of Valeria's pieces. Stefano gently placed his hand on the album before looking at the box. He smiled as he gently ran his hand across the cover.

"This place is indeed a work in progress. It will be perfect with my inspiration and the blood of the art, but it also needs your inspiration. Your pieces will help me make this world truly beautiful and perfect. Without them, this world will fall." Stefano said. He was about to open the album but then he heard noises from outside. He then walked to a window and looked out. He could see Sebastian. The bastard survived.

"You did not appreciate my beautiful Obscura's performance. Perhaps this one is more to your liking. Listen." Stefano said through the communicator before he summoned the girl.

"No! Someone help me!" She shouted before Stefano teleported her back.

"I am preparing my greatest work yet. But you are not worthy enough to witness it. Not until you learn to respect my art." Stefano said before he grew quiet as he looked at the copies of his most important pieces hanging outside. He then closed his eyes. He could hear the voices of the people that helped Jack. He could hear their cries as he was turning them into a part of his masterpieces.

"Listen. Listen to their screams. The echoes of my work." Stefano said as he opened his eyes. Stefano watched Sebastian walk away following the screaming on the communicator. Stefano walked into the auditorium and smiled.

"You blew everyone's minds when you danced that night. I knew you would. You certainly blew mine." Stefano said as he finished taping hands and bagging heads. He did a second check before teleporting to his desk. He sat down and opened the album containing Valeria's art. Winter Secrets, Silver and Gold, Crimson Shores, Heartbreaking Gift, there were so many created to full perfection. Stefano admired each piece. He turned the next page and was in complete shock. The picture was gone. The page was burning. Stefano quickly stood up and looked at the desk and wall. Everything that was part of Valeria was burning. The sketchbooks, the utensils, the photo album, and above all; the masterpieces and the box holding Valeria's heart were being destroyed before his eyes. He picked up the burned box after everything was in ruin. He could feel tears of blood falling down his face as he slowly opened the box. He looked into the box and saw that Valeria's heart was nothing but ashes. Everything that mattered to him in Union was gone. Forever.