Regret, Rebuilt

AN:

I'm sorry, since I didn't get a chance to post the final chapter before I went on vacation last week I decided to saw off yet another part of the chapter and post it anyway. I got to meet Kylo Ren at Hollywood Studios twice last week and he made me all hot and bothered, lol. Tons of new story ideas underway. If you wanna see some pictures check ya girl out on Twitter: @NoirJenn.

Enjoy!

Kylo tried. Kylo tried so hard to talk with Griffin, to understand where he was coming from, and to apologize. Not for 'taking away his mother,' as Griffin had said, but apologizing that Griffin felt that way about his father. Kylo would never admit to pulling his wife's memories from her after what Griffin had said to him, he felt his kids would be confused and upset but he didn't expect any of them to react as badly as Griffin did. Griffin was mature and respectful, carried himself with honor at all times, when the words 'lying bastard' left his lips he could hardly believe Griffin even knew and understood those words. It had been ten days since Griffin lashed out at him, and just the thought of the conviction in his face and the sound of his voice calling Kylo a lying bastard made him angrier and angrier. He found himself having to take time from whatever he was doing, working, eating, taking care of the twins, etc. to calm himself. Just who did Griffin think he was speaking to Kylo like that?

The first time he tried to speak with Griffin about the matter was later that night, after Griffin had stormed to his room and Kylo felt like everyone had time to calm down. He had to remember that Griffin was ten years old, he wasn't a young child like his siblings and he didn't deserve to be spoken to or treated like a five year old. Kylo knocked on his door, rehearsing in his speech in his head. He had to make sure he didn't come at his son angrily, he was already upset over the supposed 'loss' of his mother, he was already putting all the blame on Kylo and going into this conversation pointing fingers, placing unnecessary blame, and yelling at him wouldn't get him the results he wanted. Kylo wanted nothing more than for his family to be happy and whole again, he felt like he had to make things right with Griffin as soon as he possibly could.

"Go away dad!" Griffin shouted from the other side. Kylo sighed, he had no problems with Griffin until now. The kid was smart, using the Force to know that it was him on the other side of the door. Kylo sighed, leaned against the wall next to his oldest son's door. It wasn't worth picking the fight right now, but Kylo still worried about what to do with Griffin. He didn't want his son to hate him, to spend the rest of his life thinking Kylo had failed him. That was how Kylo had spent most of his life and he was miserable. This was the reason why he wanted children so bad, to prove to everyone that he could be a better father than his own.

Not that he had anyone to prove it to, he had killed both of his parents and the only person he could consider to be a father to him: Snoke.

He stepped away with the hopes of being able to have a heart to heart conversation with Griffin tomorrow, he was exhausted and wanted to do some damage control with his wife before the two of them went to bed.

That same night he made love to her for the first time in so long. There was a noticeable difference, probably in the way she was so willing to let him fuck her. He made sure to tell her that it was her favorite part of their marriage, that she would have jumped on him at any opportunity she had. And it worked. She let him kiss all over her body, to take his time pleasing her before he indulged himself, sinking deep inside of her and moving slow and steady. He normally would not have gone so slow, but he wanted to be careful, to make sure she was comfortable. He had no complaints when the view below him was more than lustful. Her eyes were shut, her mouth open slightly as the lightest moans escaped past her beautiful lips. He could tell she was enjoying their time together, both by her sight and by the feeling of her walls relaxing and growing wetter for him.