Chapter 22

I struggled with everything I had, trying desperately to get him to let me go.

Nothing worked.

He was too big for my small figure. He removed his mouth from mine in order to breath but I screamed as loud as I possibly could for as long as I could.

"Help!"

His hand forcefully came down on my lips muffling my screams. "Shut up."

I shook my head and he released a threatening growl. My eyes widened at the noise and he smirked with my reaction.

"You will be quiet while you keep me company."

Tears pricked the back of my eyes but I refused to let him see. I slowly shook my head. His hand came in contact with my right cheek causing me to turn my head and a whimper escaped past my lips.

I opened my mouth to let out another scream only to be slapped again. Hopefully someone has heard me screaming. Hopefully Niall, my subconscious added but I shook her away even though I knew she spoke the truth.

His hand started to roam around and I squirmed under his hold.

I will not go down like this.

I refuse to.

I tried to wiggle one of my legs free from under his. I brought it up in between us and with all of my force kicked him in the stomach. He stopped groping me and doubled over.

He still managed to keep my wrists in one hand firmly and I knew I couldn't escape. He shoved my legs forcefully down with his and slapped me once again on the same cheek that is now on fire.

I stared coldly into his eyes. "Let me go." I hissed out under my breath.

"I will do no such thing. You are in heat and I need to take care of that for you."

I furrowed my brow in confusion.

What the hell was this loon talking about?

He ignored my confused expression. He went back to groping me and made me squirm desperately once again. I felt something hard press against my thigh and my eyes widened.

"Stop squirming." He struggled out under his breath and I stopped immediately.

His fingers started to fumble with the button of my pants and I decided it was time to scream. I released a perfect high pitched horror movie scream. My pants were down around my ankles as I continued to scream.

I will not go down like this.

"Help me! Help!"

Someone please come help me I whispered in my mind.

I made my scream go higher and the man hissed under his breath covering his ear with one hand and leaning against his shoulder with the other.

"Shut up, bitch!"

I continued to scream, but soon stopped once his fist made contact with the side of my head. My vision became blurry and I heard a door slam open. Maybe someone has come to rescue me.

"Niall." My voice cracked as I whispered the word before my world became dark.

~*~

Hello my gorgeous readers!!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated!

I started back to work about a week ago and it has been crazy gettin back into schedule and everything so please forgive me!!!

They started paying me though which I'm like super happy about and I just got my first paycheck and found out its $8 an hr!!!!!!

Gettin paid for something that I love to do is a blessing!!!

Oh and if u guys didn't know I work at a veterinarian clinic:) they just recently hired me as a vet assistant(vet tech) and I plan to go to college to become a vet so it's been a great experience!

Alright let's see oh! I'm writing a new fanfic if y'all wanna check it out! it will be posted after everything is updated!!!! it's called Talking to the Evergreens and it's a Liam fanfic! It's also werewolf so y'all should enjoy;)

Love ya so much bbs!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE

LIKE

Peace out babes😘✌️