25. Priority

___________________________________________

He knew.

"You think after all these years I wouldn't be able to tell when you've recently had sex, baby?" Yoongi's voice was full of anger. That's why you felt different. "You think I wouldn't be able to tell when you've came recently?"

Your whole chest froze, refusing to give you air. You stared blankly into space as you didn't know what to say.

He pulled at you to go backward and sit on the car seat. You couldn't look up at him as he positioned himself between you. He was still going to do this?

You watched him come closer, his hands now at your waist. You could tell he was trying to control himself when he started to hold one of your legs up so that he could position himself again. Your pants were completely off and you felt naked.

He didn't start moving yet.

"Y/N, look at me." He called out, but you couldn't. How could you be so stupidly selfish?

After he realized you weren't going to, he nudged the bottom of your chin up to do so. Shamefully you looked into his eyes that were just as saddened as you thought they would be.

You watched his lips as he spoke.

"Tell me to stop and I will." Yoongi said in an exhale.

You could easily tell that he was now trying to control himself. To not want to hurt you. You felt his desperation and his frustration and confusion even.

You felt horribly guilty. How could you stop him? How could you even face him?

Yoongi looked at you as he tried to get you to say something. His expression was calmer now, but you still felt him breaking.

"Y/N? Will you let me?" Yoongi asked.

This side of Yoongi was a side you'd never really seen before. His voice, his expression—everything sounded desperate.

Softly you let your hands pull his face closer, and you kissed him as you nodded.

To your answer, Yoongi held your leg up. Without a word, he pushed slowly into you.

As he did, you didn't let him go. You felt the heat start to rise again and could only assume that he felt at least a little better.

Finally your body was starting to feel good again and you accepted him into you.

Your fingers gripped at Yoongi's shoulders but it wasn't to hurt him.