27. Nightshifter

______________________________________

"Hoseok? Re—really?" You laughed at yourself. Seeing him in a Valmart employee uniform was definitely a sight for sore eyes. He was wearing khakis, and a white shirt under the blue Valmart vest. He looked so professional even if it were only Valmart. Why did he make everything seem so cool?

Hoseok seemed just as surprised because he couldn't say anything.

"You must be getting good discounts on that hair dye.. no wonder it never fades.." You said. The pain was making you close your eyes. Frantically you waved your hand in front of your face. This was way too embarrassing.

Hoseok's eyes widened, "Oh shi—you're—hold on, I've got some towels."

"Huh?" You ask and realize you were bleeding all over your clothes. You try to wipe it off your shirt, but it's only making it worse.

"Agh, Y/N, don't look— here—" Hoseok said as he pushed your chin up to face the ceiling. He pinched the bridge of you nose down, "Just look up and press down here."

He put a paper towel in your hand and you do as he says when he takes the juice from you to put it on the floor.

"Gosh, you bleed a lot. Is this normal for people like you?" Hoseok asked as he tried to wipe the blood of your neck. "Actually.. do you guys even drink blood from each other—"

"Hoseok—" You mumble as you couldn't think right now. It was a good and legitimate question, though.

After a few seconds, you felt your phone vibrating in your back pocket. It makes you jump, and quickly you try to grab it.

It's Yoongi, so you know you have to go, "Yoongi? Agh—sorry uh—"

"Are you okay? Jimin says his face—"

"I kinda.. ran into something. I'll be there in a minute."

"Wait, so are you okay?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine, I just—"

"Take your time, Y/N." Yoongi said then hung up.

You look at your phone again, but once you look down, Hoseok pouts.

"Chin up, Y/N."

"Okay.." You respond and do so. You start to wonder if Yoongi was testing you. You didn't think him the type, but then again all this wasn't a normal situation.

"Sorry, Y/N."

"Huh?" You asked as you kept your head up. You weren't sure just how hard you were supposed to pinch the bridge of your nose.

"Your shirt's way past doomed unless you wash it now. Wanna borrow a spare so we can rinse out this one?"

The shirt you were wearing was actually Jimin's originally. You both shared closets.