Chapter 8

Royalty P.O.V

'Fuck Bein On Some Chill Shit

We Go Zero To A Hunnit Nigga Real Quick

They Be On That Rap And Pay The Bill Shit

And Ion Feel That Shit Not Even A Lil Bit

Oh Lawd

Kno-'

My Alarm Went Off 'Drake-0 to 100'

I Turned It Off And Woke Everybody Up.

We All Slept In My California King Sized Bed.

Dai Got Up, Picked Out A Outfit, And Left Out The Room To Go Get Ready.

But Sean Heavy Sleepin Ahh Wouldnt Wake Up !

So I Kicked His Ahh Off My Bed. Causeing Him To Hit The Floor With A Loud Thump.

"What The Fuhh Is Yo Problem Roy?" He Said With A Attitide Calling Me By My Nickname.

"Nothing. You Just Need To Get Up Cause We Got School Today."

With That He Left Out.

Today My Parents Had To Go To Work Early. So They Told Me To Wake The Twins Up.

I Walked Down The Hallway Into Queenn Purple Zebra Print Room And Woke Her Up, Takeing Her To The Bathroom And Gave Her A Wash Cloth, Towel, And Her Toothbrush And Closed The Door Behing Me.

Then I Went Into Kingg Blue Giraffe Print Room, And Did The Same.

I Walked Back To My Room, Took My Shower, Did My Hygiene, And Put On Some Black Joggers, A Red Crew Neck With Spikes On The Shoulders, And My Toro 4's.

I Walked Downstairs And The Twins Were Wearing Matching White Raphle Lauren Shirts, Black Skinnys, And Their Concords.

I Fixed My Plate And Sat Down With Everybody Else And Started Eating.

-

Sean And Dai Rode To School Together In His Car, And Since I Had To Drop The Twins Off I Took My Car.

-

I Parked My Car Up On The Side Of Sean's And He Came Running Towards Me.

"Yo Roy !! Dai Funna Fight !"

"What?!" This Girl Can NOT Get Into Anymore Trouble Or She Wont Have A Phone, Laptop, Ipad Or Nun Of That Electric Shit.

Aunty Kendra Says All It Takes Is One More Time For Her To Get Called Out To The School And Fuck Somebody Momma Up, And Dai Aint Gone Have Shit Til She 37.

We Ran Like Hell To The Patio.

Me And Sean Broke Through The Crowd, That Was Surrounding Dai And Some Girl.

"I Aint Gone Fight You." The Girl Said Calmly.

"Bitch Why? You Scared?" Dai Shot Back.

"Oh Never That Hoe."

"Hoe?! Bitch You The One Trynna Push All Up On MY Man. But Im The Hoe?!"

"Uhhh Yeah !"

Dai Reached Over And Grabbed The Girl By Her Weave.

"Imma Hoe? Say That Shit Again Bitch !" Dai Yelled In The Girl Ear.

We Cant Let This Hoe Get Dai On Lockdown.

We Swooped In, And Sean Grabbed Dai Up By Her Waste And Carried Her Over His Shoulder.

"Put Me Down ! She Wanna Push Up On My Man, Lemme Just Hit Er 1 Time ! Knock Her Ass Gay." She Yelled Over Sean Shoulder.

"Shut The Fuhh Up Dai. You Know What Aunt Kendra Said." I Snapped.

"Mannnn Ion Give A Fuhh-"

"Yeah Bitch ! Captain Save A Hoe To The Rescue Saved Yo Ass From Gettin Beat." The Girl Yelled, Cutting Dai Off.

Thats What I Dont Get About Females These Days. If Somebody Saved You From A Fight, That EVERYBODY Knew You Was Gone Loose. Why The Hell You Gone Keep Runnin Yo Mouth. Like Somebody Needa Teach Them Hoes 'LESS TALK MORE SEX'

Sean And Me Stopped Walking And Turned Around.

"You Wanna Get Hurt?! I Advise You Turn Yo Ass Around Bitch !" She Shot At Me.

"Excuse Me? Bitch This Aint Whatchu Want." I Said Calmly.

"Tuhh ! Hoe Do Sumn."

"You Got To Much Mouth On You, Lemme Fix That For You." By Now I Was Walking Up To The Girl. She Looked Terrified.