Chapter 19

Royalty P.O.V

'I Been Ridin Around With My Blunt On My Lip

With The Sun In My Eye

And My Gun On My Hip

Paranoia On My Mind

Got My Mind On The Fritz

But Allota Nigga's Dieing

And My 9 With The Shits'

My Alarm Clock Went Off.

'Chance The Rapper-Paranoia'

I Got Up And Did Everything I Needed To Do. But Better.

I Felt Great Today. I Guess Telling My Mom Got Me Feeling Better Bout The Situation. And Imma Listen To Her And Leave Him Alone.

My Parents Never Had To Put They Hands On Me, And I Sho Nuff Aint Finna Let Him Do It.

Cause If He Did It Once, Bets Believe He Gone Do It Again.

When I Got My Phone Off The Charger I Noticed I Had Several Messages From De'Montae Saying He Was Sorry And All That.

-

Me And The Crew Was Just Chillin Talkin And Stuff. When De'Montae Comes Out Of No Where Asking Can He Speak To Me.

So We Went Outside And I Gave Him 2 Minutes To Talk.

He Said His Sorry's, And Stuff, And I Told Him He's Forgiven.

I Also Told Him, He Not Right For Me, And Imma Fall Back. And That Im Not Talking To Him Anymore, So We Should Go Back To Before We Ever Came Into Contact.

I Forgive, Not Forget. So Dont Ever Think Its The Other Way Around.

-

"Lunch Time.. Aye Aye, Its Lunch Time, Aye Aye, Lunch Time-" I Swear Dai Is Just Like Her Mom Boy !

She Just Walkin Round Fuckin With People Like My Mom Said Aunt Kendra Used To Do At Lunch.

And The Boys Was Makin The Beat And 'Aye Aye's' To 'Thot Walk' I Swear This Is Exactly How My Mom Discribed One Of Her Lunchtimes.

Except This Time Im Not Dumping Trays And Food On The Boy I Just Got In A Fight With.

Hmmmm...

"So Wassup Witchu And De?" Dai Asked.

"Nothing. Some Stuff Happened." I Said Casually.

"Stuff.... What Kinda Stuff?" She Presured The Conversation On.

"De Was Talkin To Me, I Ignored Him, I Was Talking To This Fye Ass Brandon Boy, De Fucked It Up, I Punched Him In The Mouth, And He Slaped Me..." I Said The Slapped Part Low.

"He What !?" She Yelled.

Sean And Quan Stopped Talking And Looked Our Way.

"Yo ! What Happened?" Sean Asked.

I Just Looked Down At My Cold Pizza.

"Mannn Sean This Fool Over Here Got Hit On By De'Montae Yo !" She Yelled.

By Now Everybody, And I Mean EVERYBODY, Even The Lunchladies Was Looking Our Way.

"Oh Hell Naww ! Thats Blood Right There. Wea He At !?" Sean Said Getting Up, And Looking Around