Chapter 11

Royalty P.O.V

We Spent Atlease 3 Hours Just Talking, Laughing And Playing Around.

I Found Out That His Whole Name Was De'Montae Jullian Jackson, He Was 17, Half Jamaican Half Puertorican, And Half Black. His Favorite Color Is Also Blue (Like Me). And His Favorite Artist's Are J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Chance The Rapper, Meek Mill, And Rich Homie Quan (Like Me).

-

His Stupid Self Even Chased Me Around My Big Ahh House Just Cause I Wouldnt Give Him A Goodbye Kiss.

Knowing My Short Self I Dint Get Far, And He Cought Me On The Side Where My Room Was Located And We Where In The Grass.

He Kissed Me On The Lips. At First I Dint Kiss Back But, Then I Started To Rap My Arms Around His Neck, And My Legs Around His Body.

He Started To Deepen  The Kiss And Was Pressing His Man Hood Against My Private.

I Let Out A Soft Moan. And I Pushed Him Off Me.

"Damn Roy What Was That For?" He Said Breathing Hard.

"Go."

"What?"

"I Think You Should Go. Its Getting Really Late And Cold."

He Stared At Me For A While, Then Got Up And Pulled Me Up With Him. I Bent Down To Get The Cover And He Pressed His Private Against My Butt.

I Shot Back Up ! And Rapped The Cover Around Me.

He Got Behind Me And Snaked His Arms Around My Waist And We Walked To The Front.

We Said Our Goodbyes And He Left, And I Went Inside, And Took Me Another Shower, And More Pajama's.

And Off To Bed. ✌

-

De'Montae P.O.V

Mannn Royalty FINEEE As Fuck Dawg. Im Aint Feelin Her Ass ! She Not Like Them Thots I Fuck With Though. She Sumn Different. She Not Studdin Me. She Hard, Not Easy. Thats A Huge Turn On Yo ! Expecially That Attitude To Be Honest.

I Admit Tonight Was Nice, On The Real, It Felt Good Having A Decent Conversation With A Female That Wasnt ONLY Trying To Get The 'D'. I Leard Alot Bout Her Tonight Though, Like Her Whole Name Is Royalty Kay'Sean Smith. She 17, Half Jamaican Half American And Half Black, And She Love The Color Blue (Like Me), And Her Favorite Rappers Are Drake, J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Chance The Rapper, Meek Mill, And Rich Homie Quan (JUST LIKE ME).

She A Real Cool Girl, And She Funny. Ion Have No Feelins For Her. Im Just Trynna Fuck. She Not Worth Droppin All My Hoes For, Im Lookin For A Dime. She Just Some Stuck Up, Spoiled Bitch, But Yeah.

-

Royalty P.O.V

*10:00A.m*

'Dont Wake Up

Dont Wake Up

Dont Wake Up To Fast

Dont Make Up Yo Mind You Should Flake On That Glass

Sing All You Want Just Dont Drake On They Ass

Sure You Got Drive

Dont Turn Fake On They Ass

Goodmornin Good Raps

Tommorrow Good Luck

Tonight You Could Blow

Tomorrow You Suck-'

My Alarm Went Off 'Chance The Rapper-Family'

I Turned It Off And Woke Everybody Up.

We All Slept In My California King Sized Bed Again.

They Got Up And Left Out.

I Hopped In The Shower And Did My Hygiene And Put My Pajama Clothes Back On.