Chapter 27

Brandon P.O.V

"Nahh ! You Straight. I Enjoyed It Kay, You Reallllly Know How To Move Them Hips" I Said Cutting Her Off Licking My Lips Down At Her.

"T-Thank You." She Stuttered.

"Its Getting Hot In Here. You Aint Hot?" I Asked.

"Yeah. Imma Go Get Us Something To Drink."

"I Could Do It."

"Nahh ! I Got It. Just Chill. Water?"

"Yes Ma'am." She Pecked My Lips, And Walked Off Towards The Kitchen.

I Watched As She Walked Into The Kitchen. And Dugg Into The Cooler.

But As Soon As She Got The 2 Bottles Of Water Out She Was Being Snatched Up And Into The Air, With A Hand Over Her Mouth.

I Tried My Best To Get Through The Humongus Crowd To Royalty.

-

As Soon As I Went Upstairs It Was Like A Million Rooms ! I Checked Each, And When I Was Getting Closer To The Last.

I Noticed There Was 2 Boys Bout My Age Guarding It.

"Aye You Seen A Person Carrying Another Person Walk Through Here?!" I Said Out Of Breath.

They Looked At Eachother Like They Were Debating Whether To Say Or Not.

"Nahh Aint Nobody Been Up Here." One Responded.

"So Whats In The Room You Guarding." I Was Over Suspicious By This Point.

"Why You Asking All These Damn Questions. No We Aint See No Dude Carrying A Girl. Now Bye !" The Other Screamed In My Face.

I Just Smirked At How Dumb This Nigga is. "I Never Said A Dude Carrying A Girl." I Tryed To Go Throught Them To The Door But They Stepped Up.

"Get Out My Face." I Spoke Through Gritted Teeth.

"Do Sumn. Playboy." He Spoke.

I Raised My Fists Bout To Punch Him, But The Other Pulled A Gun Out On Me.

"Move Again And I'll Blow Yo Brains Out."

"Ight Bossman. I Understand...." Then I Knocked The Gun Out His Hand And Punched Him In The Face Causing Him To Fall To The Ground. The Other Tried To Sneak Up On Me, But I Just Uppercutted Him.

*Bang Bang*! Gun Shots Sounded.

I Shot Both Of Them In The Stomach And Put The Gun In My Waste.

*Boom* !

I Broke Through The Door And Saw Royalty Against The Wall With A Bruise On Her Face; Crying; My Blood Started To Boil. I Was HOT !

I Ran Up To Him And Punched Him In The Face. And We Started Fighting.

I Was Just Throwing Blows To Ole Dude Face.

Then I Got Up And Swooped Royalty Up In My Arms And We Ran Downstairs Of The Now Empty House, Out The Door, Into The Car And We Sped Off.