Chapter 31

Royalty P.O.V

"ROYALTY SMITH And BRANDON FLLOYD !!!" The Over Excited Girl Screamed Into The Mic.

"What The Hell." I Turned And Looked.

"We Won Kay !!" Brandon Explained.

We Walked Up The Steps Hand-In-Hand To The Stage.

As They Placed The Crown On Brandon Head, And The Tiara On Mine A Tear Slipped From My Eyes.

My Smile Was Wide, And Full Of Pride.

The Girl Handed Me A Bokay Of Blue And White Roses That Matched The Scenery.

And Then The DJ Played A Slow Song.

"Now For The King And Queen Dance." She Spoke Once Again Into The Mic.

"When Your Done I'll Give These Back." She Took The Flowers From My Hand.

Then 'Ryan Shupe-Dream Big' Started Playing Through The Speakers And Everybody Watched As I Turned To Brandon And He Connected My Right Hand With His Left, Put His Right Hand On My Hip, And I Put My Other Hand On His Shoulder.

'When You Cry Be Sure, To Dry Your Eyes

Cause Better Days Are Sure To Come

And When You Smile Be Sure, Smile Wide

And Dont Let Them Know That They Have Won

And When You Walk, Walk With Pride

Dont Show The Hurt Inside, Because The Pain Will Soon Be Gone.

And When You Dream

DREAM BIG

As Big As The Ocean Blue

-

And When You Laugh Be Sure To Laugh Out Loud

Cause It Will Carry

All Your Cares Away

-

And When You See See The Beauty, All Around And In Yourself

And It Will Help You Feel Ok-' The Song Played.

By Now My Head Was Resting On His Shoulder As We Swayed To The Song, And Tears Where Forming.

When The Song Was Over Everybody Clapped And He Looked Down At Me.

"Why You Crying Kay'Roy?" He Said Wiping Away My Tears.

Just Hearing Him Say That Nickname Made Me Smile. "Because. I Think I Love You."

He Looked Taken Back By Surprise. Then He Smiled And Kissed Me So Passionatly.

When We Pulled Away Breathing Hard "I Dont Think. I KNOW I Love You." He Said.

She Gave Me Back My Bokay And We Stepped Offstage, Back Onto The Dance Floor And Finished Our Night With The Last Few Songs They Played.

-

Me, Bran, Sean, Dai, Quan, And Seans Prom Date 'Danielle' Rode Back In The Limo To The Hotel. And Practically Ran Upstairs.

-

"Auhh Daddyyyyyy !" I Screamed. As Brandon Pumped In And Out Of Me Faster.

"I... Love It.. When You Call Me.. Daddy Babygirl" He Spoke In Between Groans.

"I Love You. I Luhohuhve You" I Moaned Out.

"I Love You To Kay."

I Flipped Us Over So That I Was Ontop, And Began To Bounce And Move Back And Forth.

"Baby!?"

"Yes Daddyy?" I Moaned.

"Im In Love With You."

I Stopped. Shock Took Over Me.

"Foreal?"

"Yes. I Love You, And Im Inlove With You."

I Hugged Him Close And Gave Him The Most Passionate Kiss I Could.

"Im Inlove With You Too Babe."

Then He Flipped Us Over And We Did Another 2 Rounds.

I Was Crowned Prom Queen To My King, Gave My Virgintity To The Love Of My Life. And He Confessed He Was Inlove With Me.

ALL IN ONE NIGHT !

Tonight Was Truely A Dream To Remember.