Chapter 10

Royalty P.O.V

School Ended. Everything Was Nice, And Went Well.

All Except For When I'd See That Boy, And Them Girls. They'd Just Give Us Stank Faces, And We'd Mean Mug The Shihh Outta Them.

Mannnn We Aint Sweatin They Asses. Fuck They Though? That We Gave A Fuck? We'll Beat They Asses Like This Morning. They Betta Have A Retake.

-

We Was Just At Home Chillin When De'Montae Called Sean.

-

Ohhhhhhh ! Lemme Tell Yall Bout Him !

This Nigga Been Bothering Me All Day.

He Been Sayin How 'Oh I Beat That Girl Ass' And 'Damn That Was A Turn On' And 'Oh He Hope He Could Beat The Pussy Up Like I Did That Girl'

Mannn This Nigga So Childish That Shihh Wunn Een Funny.

-

"YO !" Sean Spoke.

"Aye De'Sean. Royalty There?"

"Yeah Nigga Why?" I Said Getting Irritated.

"Chillllll I Aint Do Shit. But Aye Can I Talk To You?"

"Well You On The Phone Aint It? Damn." Dai Shouted.

I Turned To Look At This Bihh So Fast, I Think I Pulled Sumn.

She Know Momma And Daddy Aint With That Cussin Shihh.

Thats Why We Speak Like:

Shihh

Ahh

Bihh

& Fuhh.

Words Like Hoe, Damn, And Pussy Cant Be Reformed Like Them. So We Dont Say Em Round Momma And Daddy.

She Mouthed A Quick Sorry.

"Dang Dai'Jah. Dont Have A Baby Bout It. But Aye Im Outside, Come Out For Me." He Said As He Chuckled, Then Hung Up.

I Got Up And Walked Down Stairs. And Sho Nuff His Ahh Was Outside Leaning Against His Car.

He Looked At Me And Started Looking Down At His Shoes In Embarresed.

I Looked Down And Noticed My Night Clothes, Where A Simple Wife Beater, No Bra, And My Pink Boyshorts.

Damn ! - I Thought To Myself.

"Watchu Want De?" I Asked Calling Him By His Nickname, Putting My Hands On My Hips.

"Uh.... I Just Wanted To Talk To You Roy." He Said Stareing At My Body. It Was Starting To Make Me Feel Uncomfortable. Like On The Real.

"Before We Even Talk. How The Fuhh You Know Where I Stay?" This Shihh Got Me Puzzled.

"I Dropped Quan Off Here A Few Times."

Then A Cold Ahh Breeze Blew. Mannnn Lemme Tell You. It Was Gettin Cold Now.

I Started To Shiver.

He Walked Up To Me And Rapped His Open Jacket Around Me, With His Hands Around My Waist. I Admite This Felt So Good. He Was So Warm.

I Snuggled Up In The Jacket With Him. And Looked Up.

He Was Just Smirking Down At Me.

We Walked Up To My Porch, And I Told Him He Could Sit Down On My Hammock, That Was Right By My Front Door.

I Ran Inside, Upstairs Into My Closet And Grabbed A Pink Princess Blanket And Ran Back Downstairs.

When I Came Back He Was Laying Down. I Got Next To Him And Snuggled Up Under The Cover With Him.