Chapter 40

Royalty P.O.V

Everybody Packed Up, Got Dressed, Ate, And Stuffed Their Things In The Trunk.

"Leaveing Soo Soonnn" Aunty Pouted.

"Aunty Chill Out. We Been Here For About A Month. You Should Be Tired Of Us." Dai Said Giving Her One Last Hug.

"I Know I Am." Walter Tried Mumbleing Under His Breath.

I Shot Him A Death Glare.

Better Now Than Ever. - I Thought.

"Excuse Me?"

"I Dint Say Anything." His Punk Ass Said.

"So You Not Gone Say It?!"

"Say What?" Aunty Budded In.

"Nothing Nyah."

"Brah Foreal? I Said You Had Until I Leave. Bitch In Case Yo Big Oompa Loompa Ass Aint Know? IM LEAVEIN RIGHT FUCKING NOW !" I Screamed In His Face.

"Mannnn Nyah Getcho Niece." He Said.

"Or WHAT?!" I Challenged.

"Mannnn Tayy !! Handle My Light Weight." He Tried Acting Cool. Tuh !

"Mannn You Been Disrespecting Daddy Too Long Kay." She Said Stepping In My Face.

"And?! Hoe We Family, You Nasty As Fuck." I Shot.

"It Was Nun Of Your Business !!! You Talked All That Shit, Butchu Not Throwin Hands."

"Tuh You Dont Want This."

"Try Me."

"Ight" I Faked And Started To Windmill Her.

She Stepped Back And Started Laughing. Then She Tried To Run Up On Me.

I Socked Her Ass Right In The Throat And She Fell. I Kicked Her In The Side A Couple Times Causeing Her To Wince In Pain.

"Stop ! Kay Stop !" Aunty Pleaded. So I Stoped.

"You Shouldnt Have Done That." Walter Started Walking Up To Me. I Aint Even Show A Emotion. I Looked At Him Like 'Really Bitch?'

As Soon As He Was About To Move His Hand Sean Punched Him In The Side Of His Face, Knocking Some Blood Out His Mouth.

Then Brandon And Sean Started Beatin On Him.

I Looked Up At Aunty And She Had Tears In Her Eyes.

"Oh Aunty. Im So Sorry." I Hugged Her.

"WHY?"

"A Few Days Ago, I Caught Tayy And Walter Makin Out. I Dont Know If It Was A First But I Told Them They Had Til Now To Tell You. I Really Aint Mean For Nun Of This To Happen. But Auntyyyyy They Tried To Jump Stupid, And You Knew Us Since Birth. We'on Play That." I Spoke.

"I Assumed..." Was All She Said Then I Thought Sumn.

Walter Was The Nigga She Lost Her V Card Too !.

She Told Me It Was Amazing. NASTY BITCH. Talkin Bout I Know Him Well, And He Know Me. I Aint Know That Bitch Was Nasty Enough To Fuck Her Own Dad. Like Damnnn !

"Aunty We Gotta Go."

"Ight. Love You All." She Quickly Dried Her Tears, Gave Us All Hugs And We Left.

Might Not Come Back Here For Along Time. - I Thought.

"We Might Not Come Back Here For A Long Time" Sean Spoke.

"Mhm." Was All You Heard From Everybody Before We Went Into A Pit Of Silence.