Chapter 30

Royalty P.O.V

*5 Months Later*

Its Been 5 Months Already. Dang ! Time Go By Fast.

After The Police Left My House That Day, They Arrested De'Montae The Next Following Day.

He Has 20 Somthing Years For Violating And Abusing Me, Since He 18.

Thats Good For His Ass.

They Dint Know That Brandon Killed Them Two Boys Because Ju'Vari Had Some Of His Boys To Clean That Mess Up.

But The Police Dont Know That.

They Think The Boys Just Went Missing.

-

And As For Everybody Else. We Doing GOOD !

Well My House Gets A Few 'Restricted' Calls Here And There. Which By The Way.

ARE SCARY !

Like Sometimes When They Call And My Mom Picks Up, They Just Breath Into The Phone And Says There Comeing After Us.

We Tell Her To Call The Cops But She Say If She Do, The Person Will Kill Us All.

#BUMMER

So My Mom Is Basically Half Normal. The Other Half Is Paranoid.

#FUCK !✌

But When My Dad Or The Twins Pick Up, They Hang Up.

And As For Me.....

They Say How Their Gonna Kill Me In My Sleep.

So Brandon Stays With Us, And Sleeps With Me Everynight.

#SAFE

So Yeah. Everything Aint Peaches And Cream. But Its Lollipops And Gumdrops.

For Now Anyways.

-

*2 Days Later*

[Saturday Night]

Its Prom Night Yo !

#TURN'UP !✈

The Gym Was Real Nice And Cool Looking.

The Theme Was 'A Dream To Remember'

So There Was Alot Of Blue And White Things Around, A Huge Moon Hanging In The Middle And Alot Of Stars And Clouds Dangleing Around. The Lights Where Dim. With The DJ On The Stage.

He Was Playin 'NON-PROM' Music. Im Talkin Migos, Young Thug, All Them.

#GHETTO

But It Was Cool. He Started Playing A Few Grinding Songs Like 'August Alsina-Porn Star' And 'The Weekend-Or Nah (Remix)'.

Me And Dai Was Wearing Matching Strapless Light Blue Dresses That Was Fitted At The Top With Diamonds Covering It, And Ruffles As The Bottem Half.

Brandon, Sean, And Quan Was Wearing Light Blue Suits To Match.

Its Like All The Guys Here Where Matching With Them.

They Finally Was About To Announce The Prom King And Queen. But I Toned Them Out. I Was Just Enjoying My Boo Brandon.

"ROYALTY SMITH And BRANDON FLLOYD !!!" The Over Excited Girl Screamed Into The Mic.