Chapter 9

Royalty P.O.V

Shouldnt Have Kept Talkin - I Thought.

I Walked Up To Her And Faked Like I Was Gone Hit Her With My Left And Socked Her Ass In The Face With My Right

She Fell To The Ground.

I Wasnt Really Mad, To Be Honest. I Was Calm Bout The Whole Thing, Like My Dad Be.

"Oh Helllll Naww !" I Heard Dai Yell.

I Turned Around And This Other Girl Was Runnin Towards Me. Then Dai Tackled Her Ass To The Ground And Started Throwin Blows To Her Face.

Then Somebody Hit Me In The Head.

I Fell And This Boy Was Hovering Over Me With A Smirk On His Face.

I Was Getting Up, When Sean Picked Ole Dude Up And Body Slam Him,Then Him And Daequan Started Stomping The Shihh Out Of Him.

The Girl Was Trynna Run Up On Me. I Knocked Her Ass Out.

Our Momma's Tought Me&Dai To Being A Lady, And Knock Em Down And Be Out. And Our Daddy's Tought All Us To Stay Calm Bout The Situation.

But Maneee Fuck That, We'on Wanna Hear That Bullshit.

I Got On Top Of The Girl And Started Punching Her Square In The Eyes And Mouth.

It Wasnt Until Blood Was Comeing From Them When Security Finally Got Our Asses Off Them.

Like Where The Fuck Where Yall?

-

We ALL Sat In The Principles Office, While She Glared At Us With Hatred.

"Well. Is Sombody Gone Tell Me What Happened?" She Spoke.

"They Tried To Jump Me !" The Girl I Was Fighging Yelled.

'Ooooooo ! Lemme Tell Yall ! I Gave This Bitch 2 Black Eyes, A Swolen Face, Bust Lip, And I Knocked Some Teeth Out Her Mouth.... I Betchall Like ' Damn ! You Aint Had To Do Her Like That Roy. ' Mannn Nahh ! Somebody Had To Teach That Hoe How To Control Her Mouth. I Hate That It Had To Be Me. But Aye ! Thats What God Wanted Apperiantly If Nobody Did It Yet ! '

"Bitch Why Lie !" I Shot Back.

"She Was Trynna Push Up On Quan !" Dai Shouted.

"Hoe ! No She Wasnt !" The Girl Dai Was Fighting Spat Out.

"Mannn Ion Even Know Why Im Here ! Hell ! Daequan And De'Sean Jumped Me !" The Dude Said.

"Mane Hell Naw ! He Hit My Cousin In The Head  ! He Had No Businss Puttin His Hands On Her." Sean Spoke.

"You Liein !!! Brahh ! My Momma Tought Me Never Put My Hands On A Female. No Matter What." He Said.

"Well Looks Like Yo Ass Aint Get The Memo. She Needa Try Again." Quan Shot At Him.

Ms. P Just Looked At Us.

"One. All Yall Need To Watched Yall Mouth. Two. Since Yall Bein Extra Imma Ask Ms. Smith What Happened, Since She Stays Out Of Trouble The Most, And Is Honest."

"Ok. Ms. P Listen. So I Just Got To School, And De'Sean Ran Up To Me Sayin That Dai'Jah Was About To Fight. So We Broke Through The Croud. And Homegirl Over Here Was Sayin Some Disrespectful Things To My Cousin, And Then Sean Swooped Dai Up And We Was Walking Away, And She Started Sayin Some Stuff. So I Walked Up To Her, And She Hit Me, So I Knocked Her Out, And Her Lil Friend Was Trynna Jump In And Dai Wunn Havin It So She Took Care Of Her, Then This Nigga Knocked Me Down, And Sean And Quan Got Him, And Then Security Broke Us Up." I Told Her.

She Looked At Us For About 10 Minutes. Thinking I Guess.

"Ok. You 3 Suspended For 2 Weeks. Starting Monday." She Said Pointing To Them.

"And You 4 After School Detention, On Monday. And Tuesday. Since Today Friday." She Said Pointing To Us.

We All Agreed And Went To Our Classes.