Chapter 45

Just Remember Things You Take For Granted, Get Taken.

Royalty P.O.V

Every Word He Spoke Shot At Me Like Gun Shots, To My Heart. I Felt Weak, Broken Apart, And Disassemble.

I Never Felt Weak. And For Me To Say I Finally Am. After All These Years? Oh Jesus.

I Never Thought I Had A Weakness, But I Guess Brandon Was It.

I Cant Deal...

-

I Just Stared At Him. Hot Tears Streaming Down My Face As He Looked Back At Me.

No Words Where Said, From Me Nor Him. Im Glad, Because If He Said Something I Guarantee It Would Just Kill Me.

He Got Up, Grabbed His Bags And Left.

When I Came Out Yanna Was Sitting On The Couch With Tre Im Guessing.

They Looked So Happy.

She Was Playing With His Cheeks And Tickleing Him. The Sight Was Adorable. A Slight Smile Creeped Into My Face. But Then Memories Of What Brandon Said Back In The Room Flooded My Head. And The Smile Quickly Vanished.

"You Ok Pretty Lady?" Tre Asked Looking At Me. I Dint Even Know I Was Stareing At Them.

"Uhhh Yes, And Who Are You?" I Asked Kindly, Sitting Next To Them On The Couch.

"Im Tremane. Im This Many Old" He Responded Holding Up Three Of His Little Fingers.

Yanna Laughed. "Tre This Is My Old Friend Kay. Her And Your Daddy Like Eachother." She Said Smileing Down At Him.

"Oooooo. Daddy Nasty. Girls Are Ew !"

"Oh Really Tre? But Im A Girl." She Said Again.

"But Your My Mommy, And Your Not A Girl, Your A Woman." He Added.

They Where Too Cute. Tre Was Really Smart. I Wish I Was The Only BM Though...

-

When I Left Yanna's It Was Atlease 5 In The Morning. I Came In, Went Straight To My Room, Took My Clothes Off And Took A Shower.

When I Was Done, I Got Into Bed And Went To Sleep.

-

[Thursday]

Its My Birthdayyyyyy !!!!!!

#TURNUP !

But Sadly... Im Not Turning Up.... YET.

That Day We Left Yanna's Hotel Room, Brandon Been Completly Ignoring Me.

Im Talkin, He Slept In The Couch, Dint Eat With Me, Dint Even Come In The Room.

But Anyways I Decided To Be Home For My Birthday.

We Drove Back, Sean And Brandon In The Front, Dai And Quan In The Middle, And Me And Dani In The Far Back Of The SUV.

When I Got Back It Was 10 O'Clock At Night. It Was Still Dai Birthday. But We Celebrated Hers On Seans Since I Wanted To Be Home For Mines... I Guess I Am Selfish....

When We Got Back, Me, Dani, Dai, And Quan, Went To Our Rooms, Sean Took Brandon Home Since He Couldnt Be In The Same Room As Me... I Guess He Hate Me That Much...

-

[12:00A.m]

"Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Royalty, Happy Birthday To You" My Mom Sung, Holding The Cupcake With The 1 Candle In My Face.