Chapter 15

Royalty P.O.V

Like I Said. I Wasnt Mad. But I Was Just Thinking Bout It....

I Mean.. Why Would I Be Mad.

1) He Aint My Man.

&

2) He A Player

I Have VERY High Self Confidence And Esteem.

But Then Some Thoughts Came In My Head.

Your Ugly

Nobody Would Ever Love You

You Cant Get A Man Even If You Wanted One

Your Pathetic

I Mean. They Wouldnt Stop ! I Never Had Doubts About Myself, And I Wasnt Gonna Start, Thats That Shihh That Makes You Weak.

I Was Just Chilling Listening To Pandora, In My Bed As Dai Was On The Phone, And Sean Was Watching Tv.

Then 'Chance The Rapper-Interlube' Came On.

'Whats Better Than Trippin Is Falling Inlove

-

Whats Better Than Followers In Actually Falling InLove

-

Whats Better Than Yelling Is Hollering Love

-

Whats Better Than Rhymes, Nickles, Dollars, And Dubs

Is Dialing Up Your Darling Just For Calling Her Up

There Aint Nothing Better Than Falling Inlove'

I Just Sat Their Listening To Certain Parts Of The Oso Perfect Moment Song.

It Made Me Feel Like I Fell Inlove, Met The Perfect Boy With Looks, Brains, Personality, Humor. ALL THAT. And Everything Was Lovely.

But Then Reality Comes, And I Remember Im Alone.... And Thats When The Thoughts Came Back

Your Ugly

Nobody Would Ever Love You

You Cant Get A Man Even If You Wanted One

Your Pathetic

I Dont Even See Why Im Like This Now. Ever Since Seeing De'Montae At The Mall With That Girl. I Feel Wrong.

Like Im Forceing A Smile On My Face, My Eyes Burn From Watering, And My Stomach Have A Bad Feeling In It.

I Never Felt This Way Before. Is It A Sickness? Maybe From The Kiss Last Night?

The Kiss.... It Felt So Good. I Just Wanna Do It Again - I Thought.

What If I Caught Something. Oh Lord.

"Roy Whats Wrong?!" Dai Said Dropping Her Phone And Rushing To Me.

She Whiped Away My Tears That I Dint Know Where There, Or Even Falling.

I Just Sat Their Stiff, With A Blank Face.

"WHATS WRONGGG !" Sean Stammered.

I Still Dint Respond. Because In Actuality I Dint Even Know What Was Wrong With Me.

I Was Feeling A Unknown Feeling.

Then All Of A Sudden I Broke Down Crying ! Just Sobbing And Trying Hard To Whipe Away All The Tears That Where Forming.

They Wouldnt Stop, They Just Kept Streaming Down My Face Like A Waterfall.

What Was Happening To Me?