Chapter 24

Royalty P.O.V

*Saturday*

[12:46P.m]

"This Is My Favorite Song, You Just Dont Know The Words, But I Still Fuhh Witchu, You Just Aint Never Heard." I Woke Up Singing 'Chance The Rapper-Favorite Song'  To Myself.

As I Got Outta Bed, Only To Be Pulled Back By Brandon Cause He Stayed The Night Last Night, And Slept With Me.

"Were You Goin Baby?" He Questioned Holding Me Close To His Warm Body.

"Shower." Was All I Said, Then He Released Me.

I Checked My Phone. To Find I Only Had A Few Messages From Sean, And Dai, Just Making Sure I Remembered About The Party Tonight.

Then One From My Mom Saying Her, And The Twins Was At The Office, And Dad Was Getting Ready For Tonights Game.

-

I Hopped In For A Good 10 Minutes To Be Interupted By Bran.

"Watchu Doin Bran?"

"I Cant Get In The Shower With My Girl?" He Questioned.

"I Never Said You Couldnt But What If I Wanted To Wash By Myself?"

"I Cant Wash For You?"

He Stay Answering My Questions With Questions. Like Damn.

"Ok."

He Took My Pink Soapy Bath Sponge And Washed My Back, Shoulders, My Arms, Stomach, Legs, Then Feet.

As He Got To My Private My Body Tensed Up.

"Just Relaxe Babygirl." He Soothed Me, Then Began To Wash There.

He Started  Massaging My Breasts And A Small Moan Escaped My Mouth.

"You Like That Kay?"

"Yess Alllloootttt" I Moaned Out. Then He Started Sucking And Nibbling On Them, And Out Of Nowhere He Stuck 2 Fingers In My Private.

Thrusting In And Out, Going In Every Which Way.

My Moans Filling Up The Air.

"Baby Fasterrr" I Moaned Out.

Then He Started Slowing Down.

"Why You Slowed Downn" I Pouted.

"Call Me Daddy?" He Smirked.

"Nahh You Good." With That I Moved His Hand, And Backed Him Up.

Next Thing I Know He Got My Pinned Up Against The Shower Wall With Both My Hands Over My Head In One Of His And His Other Inside Me.

"Ahh Brandon !"

"Call Me Daddy Roy" He Demanded.

"Noo" I Moaned. Then He Started Pumping In Me Faster.

"Say It."

I Started To Feel Somthing Build Up Inside Me, Threatening To Burst. "Ahhh D-Daddyyyy !" I Screamed As My Orgasm Finally Came.

He Took His Fingers Out, Sucking My Cum Off Completly.

"Eww You Nastyyy" I Joked Turning The Shower Off, And Wrapping A Towel Around Me.

"Nahh, Its Good. You Taste Like Peaches Kay"

I Looked At Him And We Burst Out Laughing.

If We Ended. Moments Like This I Would Miss... Him Just Being Here With Me. Laughing Together, Talking Together, Sleeping Together, Just Enjoying Eachother Company.

To Me, Money Dont Matter, Just The Times And The Memories.