Chapter 41

Royalty P.O.V

*New York*

We In New York Now Babyy !!!!

#TURN'UP !!

I Just Been Waitin !

I Aint Gone Lie. Chicago Crazy Man. Im Talkin Random Crimes Bruh.

Like Car Robbin, Purse Snatchin, And More. I Dont Know. Maybe It Was The Part We Was In Or What. But That Shihh Was Crazy.

I Met A Few People Down There Though. Like Jas, Nessie, And Ny.

If You Meet The Normal People There; Not The Gang Members, Or Suspicious Lookin Ass People.

You Actually Would Enjoy That Shihh, Cause Them Girls Knew Where All The Hot Spots Was. And Lemme Tell You. WE TURNT THE FUHH UP At EACH !!

I Had Fun. It Was A Nice Experiance To Be Foreal.

-

But Now We In

N

E

W

Y

O

R

K

!!

Finally !

-

Brandon P.O.V

[8:36P.m]

"Baby?" I Shook Kay.

"Hm?"

"We In New York City."

"Sooooo?"

"Sooooo I Wanna Go Out And Explore. I'll Do All That Shopping Tomorrow, But Can We Explore Tonight?"

We Been In New York City For About A Few Hours. As Soon As We Got Here Everybody Went To Sleep. I Cant Sleep Though.

They Plan On Going Shopping Tomorrow. Thats Gonna Be Boring ! But Anything For My Babygirl. Its Just That I Wanna Go Exploring Tonight. I Feel Like Being Out. Not Stuck Inside, And Then Doing Girly Shopping The Next Day.

"But Baby Im Sleepingggg..." She Whined.

I Just Stayed Quiet. I Want Her To Get Up, But I Want Her To Get Her Rest. So Basically Its Either Be In New York Bord As Fuck, Doin Everything She Wants, Or Try To Do Things I Like While Im Somewhere For The First Time, That I May NEVER See Again.

"Babyyy Whats Wrong?" She Said Sitting Up.

I Just Sighed And Layed Down, Turning Away From Her. "Nothing... You Can Go Back To Sleep Kay." I Do Everything With And For Kay. Its Like Im Living My Life For Her. I Cant Lie, I Love That Girl With All My Heart, But We Dint Come Out The Womb At The Same Time, Stuck Together, So I Aint Living My Life For Her.

I Want To Do Things I Like To Do. I DID Have Likes, Dislikes, Favorites, Of Things I Do, And Stuff Before We Got Together, And I Want To Have The Same While Im With Her, And If We Break Up; After Her.

She Sighed And Got Out Of Bed And Came Over To My Side, Standing Infront Of Me.

"Brandon?"

"Hmm?"

Royalty P.O.V

"Brandon?" I Asked.

"Hmm?" I Heard And Felt The Attitude In His Voice. And That Dont Sit Right With Me.