Chapter 42

Royalty P.O.V

*1 Week Later, Monday*

"Wake Upppp Bishhhhhh ! Its Our Birthday Week !!" Dai Said Jumping On Our Bed.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God. Man Dai Go Sit Yo Big Ass Down, Yo Birthday Aint Until Wednsday !" Brandon Yelled.

"Dai. Please Go Sit Down Somewhere. Its Tooooo Dang Early For This And I Have A Headache From You Now." I Said Calmly.

"Yall Some Pussy's. Like Damn. And Its Yo ! Birthday Week" She Said Pointing At Me. "And You Dont Wanna Celebrate With Us?" She Continued.

"Dai. Just Let Us Get Up. Now Please... GET THE FUCK OUT !" I Yelled Pointing In The Direction Of The Door.

She Left Out, Slamming The Door In The Process.

"She A Mess... But Its Yo Birthday Week. What Yall Planned On Doing?" Brandon Spoke Goin Into The Bathroom.

I Just Got Up And Followed. "Ummm, I Guess Just More Exploring And Shopping. Maybe Clubs Since We Finna Be Legal." We Brushed Our Teeth And Hopped In The Shower.

25 Minutes Later We Got Out And I Went To Find Us Something To Wear.

-

"Baeee !?"

"Yes Ma'am?"

"Ok, So I Found Our Red 'Obey' Shirts. Imma Get Out Some Black Pants, And Our Toro 4's... Cool With You?" I Asked.

"Yeah Girl. Go On Ahead."

I Motioned For Him To Come Back Into The Closet With Me.

When He Came I Gave Him His Clothes.

Brandon P.O.V

"Thanks Baby."

"No Problem."

She Turned Around And Let The Towel Drop From Around Her Body.

"Damn Kay... Yo Body Just... Soo Mmm."  I Tried So Hard To Keep 'A Hard' Away. But Damn Kay Just Sooo.... Fineeeee. She Has A Nicki And Kim Booty Put Together. A Nice Thick Body With Curves In All The Right Places. And Nice C Cup Breasts That Sit Up On Her Chest Perfectly. My Bae Was The Shit, Body, Personality, All Of It.

"Woahhhhh ! Just Chill Lil'man. That Hard You Got Look Serious, Go Fix It." She Said Backing Me Away.

I Looked Down At The Towel That Was Wrapped Around My Waist. And Sure Enough 'It' Was Standing In Attention.

"Damn Uh.... Imma Go." I Left Out The Closet And Took Another Shower. That Calmed Me Right Down And I Got out.

I Put My Clothes On, And Met Everybody Downstairs In The Living Room.

"So What We Doin Today Yo?" I Asked.

"Well Tuesday;Me. Wednsday;Dai. And Thursday;Kay.... So Since We Doing Stuff On Our Days, Dani You Got Today To Do Whatever You Want. And Friday Is Brandons Day To Do Whatever He Wants." Sean Spoke.

My Birthday Was In January. And I Think Dani Was In November. So I Guess We Have Days Now.... Ok.

-

Royalty P.O.V

"Hello?" I Answered My Phone.

"Tell The Crew Me And Everybody Said Happy Birthday Week." My Mom Spoke.

I Took The Phone From My Ear, "Aye Yo ! Mamma And Everybody Else Said To Tell Yall Happy Birthday Week." I Shouted Out.

There Where A Couple Thanks, And Thank You's In Response.