Chapter 44

Brandon P.O.V

"Hey Yanna... Um I Was Wondering Can I Stay For A Few Days?" I Spoke Into The Phone.

"Uhhhh Yeah, Sure. Bet You Goin Through Stuff With Ya Girl.. I Should Let Yo Ass Sleep On The Curb Tonight. How The Fuck You Gone Forget Bout Yo Damn Son !?" She Replied So Calmly.

"Listen Yanna. I REALLY Dont Wanna Hear That Shit Girl. When I Get There Imma Make It Up To Both Of Yall. Okay?"

"Alright... Hotel Chuitti On Twenty First And Second Remember."

"Ok." And With That We Hung Up.

-

"Daddyyyy !" Tre Screamed, Jumping Into My Arms.

"Hey Little Man !"

"Sup Brandon." She Stepped Back, So That I Could Come In.

"Hey Yanna."

Royalty P.O.V

'Why Am I So Emotional?

No Its Not A Good Look, Gain Some Self-Control

Deep Down, I Know This Never Works

But You Could Lay With Me, So It Doesn't Hurt.

Oh, Wont You Stay With Me,

Cause Your All I Need.

This Aint Love, Its Clear To See.

But Darling, Stay With Me.'

I Just Layed In The Bed All Night, Looking Up At The Ceiling Crying.

More Like Balling My Eyes Out.

While 'Sam Smith-Stay With Me' Was On Repeat.

*Flash Back*

"Where You Gone Go Bran !?" I Yelled.

"Fuck You Care For? Huh? Imma Go Worry Bout My Damn Son. Cause You Dont Need Me Worrying Bout You, You Finna Be Grown In 2 More Days Any Damn Way. So Dont Fuck With You" He Responded.

I Just Looked At Him, And Walked Away.

-

I Sat On The Bed, With A Blank Face. Just Stareing Off Into The Darkness.

The One Thing I Wish I Dint See, I Saw. Brandon With His Bags Packed, Looked At Me And Walked Right Out The Door. With No Words.

Now I Fucked Up... Bad..

A Single Tear Slipped And Ran Down My Face.

I Heard The Penthouse Door Open, And Then Close. And As If On Cue Everything Burst Out. All My Sadness And Anger Flooded Out My Body.

I Started Picking Up Glasses And Throwing Them At The Wall, Causeing It To Shatter Into Pieces.

Pushing Things Off The Dresser, Desk, And Night Stand.

Crying My Eyes Out I Destroyed The Room. Then Climbed Into The Bed, That Once Belonged To Brandon And I.

*Present*

"I Miss Him." I Whispered.

I Looked Over At My Phone And Called Back BM.

'Ringgggg... Ri-'