Chapter 12

Royalty P.O.V

I Went DownStairs And Ate With Everybody Else.

"Dang Why You So Happy Roy?" Sean Asked.

"De Dicked Her Down Outside Last Night." Dai Replied With A Smirk On Her Face Full Of Bacon.

Sean Damn Near Choked On His O.j. He Looked Up At Me And Stared For A Minute "Dont Get Fuhhd Up Roy " Was All He Said. Then Continued Eating.

We Finished And Went Up Stairs.

-

"Aye Lemme See Yo Phone Sean." I Spoke.

He Handed It Over And I Walked Out Into The Hallway And Called De.

"Hello??" Damn His Morning Voice Was Sexy.

"Uh Did I Wake You?"

"Royalty?"

"Yeah?"

"Nahhh You Good ! Wassup Though."

"Uh I Wanted To Give You My Number So We Wouldnt Have To Keep Bothering Sean."

"Uhh Yeah, What Is It?"

I Gave Him My Number.

"So Text Me Uh Anytime?"

"Hell Yeah Girl !"

With That We Hung Up. I Deleted That Call From His Call Log And Gave It Back.

Sean Looked At Me Strange, Then Turned Back To The Tv.

*2Hours Later*

"So You Think He Feelin You?" Dai Asked.

We Was All At The Mall, Waitin On Sean In Footlocker.

When We Finished, We Was Walking To The FoodCourt.

"Yeah... Well I Dont Know. Last Night Was Nice I Guess. We Actually Had A Nice Conversation. But I Dont Know. He Probly Not Feelin Me. And I Dont Care, I Mean. I Dont Have Time For That FuFu Lame Shit: Heartbreaks, fighting Over Him, And All That. Its Not For Me."

"Oh." Was All She Said.

We Found A Table And Sean Sat Down, While We Went To Japanese Kingdom.

As We Where In Line There Was This Couple Infront Of Us. Just Kissin And All That ! Like Damn Can You Wait Til Yall Behind Closed Doors For All That Sexual Shihh.

Im 17 And Still A Virgin. I Dont Care If You Think Thats Sad. But The Older You Get, Still A Virgin, The More Valuable It Is.

But They Where Next In Line And Aint Move Up.

Now I Dont Have Time To Beat A Bihh Ahh Today. So I Nicely Tapped On The Boy Shoulder. They Stopped And Turned Towards Me.

SHIT ! - I Thought To Myself.