Chapter 26

Royalty P.O.V

"Fuck Is You Doing !?" I Screamed.

"That Shit You Was Doin Out There Aint Cool Roy ! Your MINE. Nobody Else !" He Yelled In My Face.

*FlashBack*

"Nahh ! You Straight. I Enjoyed It Kay, You Reallllly Know How To Move Them Hips" Brandon Said Cutting Me Off Licking His Lips Down At Me.

"T-Thank You." I Stuttered.

"Its Getting Hot In Here. You Aint Hot?" He Asked.

"Yeah. Imma Go Get Us Something To Drink."

"I Could Do It."

"Nahh ! I Got It. Just Chill. Water?"

"Yes Ma'am." I Pecked Him On The Lips, And Walked Off Towards The Kitchen.

I Walked Into The Kitchen. And Dugg Into The Cooler.

As Soon As I Got The 2 Bottles Of Water Out I Was Being Snatched Up And Into The Air, With A Hand Over My Mouth.

-

They Brought Us Upstairs And Into A Dark Room.

"You Play To Much. Just So Extra Brandon. You Aint Had To Snatch Me Up, All You Had To Do Was Tell Me To Come Upstairs With You." I Said Feeling The Wall For A Light Switch.

When I Found One, I Flicked It On And Turned Around.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK?" I Said. It Wasnt Even Brandon That Brought Me Up Here. It Was De'Montae. -______-

"Watch Your Mouth Ma." He Smirked And Walked Up To Me. I Just Backed Up.

"HELLLLLL NO ! Fuck You Snatched Me Up For?! I Thought We Agreed To Not Even Associate With Each Other?!" I Yelled. I Was BEYOUND Pissed.

"Dint I Say Watch Your Mouth?!" He Slapped Me.

"Fuck Is You Doing !?" I Screamed.

"That Shit You Was Doin Out There Aint Cool Roy ! Your MINE. Nobody Else !" He Yelled In My Face.

*Present*

Where's Brandon When You Need Him?! - I Thought.

"What Do You Want From Me?"

"Nothing. Just You. Im Inlove With You Royalty. Everything About You Is Perfect. Your Life, Family, Body. All Of It. I Wanna Feel All Your Curves. I Wanna Finally Be Inside You." He Smirked Down At Me.

Next Thing I Know Is Im Thrown On The Bed And De'Montae Comeing Towards Me.

He Got Ontop Of Me, And Ripped My Shirt Open. Pulling My Pants And Panties Down. I Couldnt Help But Cry.

He Slid His Index Finder Across My Clit. Stopped And Looked Up At Me."Why Cry Ma?"

"B-Because I Dont Want This. Please Stop."

"I Promise It Will Feel Good."

He Stuck 2 Fingers Inside Me, Causeing My Body To Jerk With Pleasure.

*Bang Bang*! Gun Shots Sounded.

He Stopped And Looked At The Door.

I Took That Chance And Kicked Him In The Face Causeing Him To Fall Back.

I Tried To Make A Run For The Door But He Grabbed Me By My Hair And Slung Me Against The Wall, Punching Me In The Face.

*Boom* !

Sombody Broke Through The Door And They Started Fighting.

When I Opened My Eyes, I Whiped My Tears And Saw That It Was Brandon Who Burst Through The Door. And Was Throwing Blows To De'Montae Face.

Then He Swooped Me Up In His Arms And We Ran Downstairs Of The Now Empty House, Out The Door, Into The Car And We Sped Off.