Chapter 35

Royalty P.O.V

*Georgia*

"Oh I Know That Aint That Hoe Taylor?!" I Screamed Loud Enough For Her To Hear.

"And If It Is Bitch?! Bet Not Be Royalty, Dai'Jah, De'Sean And Daequan Ratchett Asses Asking !" Taylor Screamed Back Walking Down Her Driveway Towards The SUV.

" Cousinssss !" She Screamd Giving Us Group Hugs. We Always Played Like That When We Havnt Seen Each Other In A Long Time.

"Sup Tayy?"

"Nothin Just Been Chillin, So Who They?" She Asked Refering To Bran And Dani.

"Im Brandon. And You?" He Asked Throwing His Hand Out For Her To Shake.

She Looked At Us Like 'The Fuck !?'

"Oh No No No Babyboy. We'on Do Handshakes Round Here, Gemme A Hug !" She Attacked Him With A Warming Hug.

See, Tay And Her Family Which Consists Of Her, Little Sister Skylor, Mom, Dad, And Granny Grew Up In The Country Side Of Georgia. So Its As Friendly As It Gets Round Here. TOOOO DAMN FRIENDLY. But Thats Family Though.

"And You?"

"Danielle, Butchu Can Call Me Dani." Dani Stated As She Gave Tayy A Hug.

"So Then I Guess This Yo Squad Huh Little Cousins?"

"Sure Is Tayy. Now Cumm'on Im Ready To Get Out This Sun."

We Got Our Suitcases Out The Trunk And Brought Em Up Into The House. And Into Her 3 Guest Bedrooms. Me&Bran, Dai&Quan, And Sean&Dani.

-

"Thats Cousin Tay?" Brandon Asked Me While Patting The Spot Next To Him For Me To Come Lay.

"Yes Sir. Whatchu Think Bout Her?"

"She Seems Nice. And Very Pretty-"

"Pretty Huh? Get Fucked Up Bran."

He Started To Laugh. Ion See What Was Funny. I Was Dead Ass. Lemme Find Or See Some Suspicious Shit Goin On Between Them.. Umma Cut Brandon Ass So Good. "Just Chill Babygirl, She Pretty But She Aint My Kay'Roy." He Smirked Down At Me.

"Awww ! I Love You Daddy."

"I Love You Too Kay." He Pecked My Lips And Then Again. Flipping Us Over So That I Was Ontop, Straddleing Him. And We Started Kissing Again.

Dai'Jah P.O.V

I Was In The Closet Putting Our Clothes Up, While Quan Was Watching TV On The Bed.

"Damn Dai, Tayy Dum Got Thicke Since When We Last Saw Her When We Where 12."

I Turned Around And Walked Out The Closet So Fast.

"What?"

"I Saiddd... Tay Go-"

"I Heard Watcho Nasty Ass Said. Fuck With It, And Watch Imma Cut'cho Dick Off."

He Gasped And Put His Hands On His Private.

I Just Walked Back Into The Closet Laughing.

De'Sean P.O.V

I Was Putting Up Our Clothes In The Closet. But I Couldnt Find My Timberlands. "Baeeee !" I Yelled.

"Yes Daddy?" Dani Responded Walking Into The Closet From The Attatched Bathroom With Nothing But A Pink Bra And Matchin Lace Thong On. With Her Mouth Foamin From The ToothPaste.

I Licked My Lips At The Site. "Oh Uhh... I Uh.. Cum'mere Ma." I Stuttered.

And Just Like I Said She Came Over. "Wassup" Bubbles Started Popping.

We Both Started Laughing.

I Grabbed Her By That Big Ass I Love So Much And Picked Her Up Wrapping Her Legs Around My Waste.

"You Seen My Tims Ma?"

"Nooo Papiii Now Put Me Downnn I Needa Rinse My Mouth Out." She Whined.

"Not Until You Give Me A Kiss."

"But My Mouth Is Full Of Toothpaste."

"So I Dont Care."

She Knelt Her Head Down And Pecked My Lips.

"Gotta Give Me One Better Than That." I Smirked.

She Made A Attempt To Smack Her Teeth And Then Gave Me A Kiss. Tongue And All.

It Started Getting Heated To Where I Was Grinding Into Her, Making Her Soft Moans Fill The Air.

Then She Pushed Me, And We Both Fell, With Her Ontop.

She Got Up And Me Right After Her.

"They In The Black Suitcase Cause They Couldnt Fit With The Rest Of Yo Shoes."

I Smacked Her On The Butt As She Walked Out, Causeing Her To Grip It In Pain. "Thanks Mamii"