•Prolougue•

~~~
Today was one of the worst days ever for Jeon Jungkook.

He just broke up with the love of his life, Lee Ji-eun, she cheated on him and now he's pissed off more then ever.

"Fuck life, fuck happiness and fuck love!" Jungkook yelled as he started up his car and sped down the road.

Jungkook quickly grabbed his duffel bag and suitcase from the trunk; once she broke up with him there's no way in hell he's going to live with her, so he's moving back into his 'parents' house.

Jungkook grabbed the keys from his bag and opened the door aggressively and slammed it shut.

"Oh look our day of sunshine is home" Jin said sarcastically.

"Fuck off" Jungkook said pointing his middle finger up at Jin.

"Thanks I'm good too?! What the hell is your problem? Is that anyway to be speaking to your parent?" Jin scolded.

"Sorry 'mother'" Jungkook said rolling his eyes and stomping up the stairs into his room.

Jungkook slammed his door shut and screamed into the pillowcase.

It was a rough day for the tough Jungkookie, he just needed a break...

From life...

~~~

"Jungkook please eat something...." Jin said knocking frantically on Jungkook's room door.

"Go away" Jungkook said, voice muffled because he was under the covers.

"Jungkook please! Come out! I made pie! You can have whatever you want! Please, we can talk about it just come out of your room!" Jin cried like a mother.

Jungkook sighed in defeat, he couldn't deal with Jin smaking his door like a crazy person every 10 seconds.

Jungkook got up and lazily walked to the door and flung it open.

"I fucking hate you..." Jungkook said with watery eyes.

"Aww! I love you too!" Jin said hugging the depressed Jungkook.

"Come, let's go eat something" Jin said holding Jungkook's hand...

Such a mother...

~~~

"And then she broke up with me! It's not fair! We just got into a fight!" Jungkook exclaimed as he smacked his hands on the table.

Namjoon and Jin gave each other a look.

"Jungkook...I hate to break it to you but...this isn't the first time you two fought...in fact...you guys fight almost every single day" Namjoon said nervously, scratching the back of his head.

Jungkook froze and glared at Namjoon.

"You guys are no help..." Jungkook said slamming his head down on the table.

"I-it's all m-my fault! I could've d-done better..." Jungkook cried.

It was a shame to see him this way "Jungkook these kinds of things happen, it wasn't meant to be...don't worry, you'll find someone" Jin said patting him on the back.

"NO! I don't want to get myself in another mess..." Jungkook yelled covering his face.

"How come you and Namjoon get along so well Jin..." Jungkook mumbled.

"That's because we're actually in love and meant to be..." Seokjin said proudly.

"Well he's not wrong, you'll find true love someday, Kookie" Namjoon said smirking at Seokjin.

"Love is gross..." Jungkook mumbled under his breath.

"Excuse me...I want to go sleep now..." Jungkook said lazily getting up and walking up the stairs to his room.

Jungkook slowly shut his door and flopped on his bed.

Jungkook hid under the covers and slowly cried himself to sleep.

He was upset that someone whom he dedicated his life to, just left him alone...

He needs her, she's like a drug to him, he wants her back...

But that can't happen...

"I-I should just listen to Namjoon and Jin...we weren't meant to be..." saying that to himself made him cry even harder.

Jungkook eyed his phone..

Don't do it...

He couldn't take it anymore, he had to send her a text, a voice note something, anything!

He'd do anything for her...

Jungkook discretely picked up his phone and started to text her.

As he was typed his 'apology', Jin happened to walk in.

"Jungkook!" Jin growled and snatched the phone out of his hand.

"I told you not to talk to her! It's the only way you'll get over her!" Jin said annoyed and a bit worried for the poor Jungkook.

"Seokjin stop! You aren't my mom! You don't have the right to tell me what to do! Stop treating me like a fucking baby!" Jungkook snapped which made the older jump in shock.

"Leave me alone" Jungkook demanded as he quickly ran out of the house, he couldn't deal with Jin's shit.

Jungkook wanted to forget everything, to totally erase his memories of his ex-girlfriend Ji-eun...

Jungkook sighed "I need a drink..."

~~~
Oh look who's back, it's me heh!

Yay another fanfic! And that means a rollercoaster of emotions!
Don't worry, it won't be as bad as my last one.
I'm more 'experienced' in writing now...
But enough of my ranting...
Welcome to another one of my stories!
Hope you like it~
Thank you