•~11~•

Jungkook was dressed in all black from head to toe, a black cap, mask, shoes shirt, jacket...everything.

Taehyung and Jungkook were taking a nice stroll, the weather was nice. Seoul at night was always the best, it was always so lively but also peaceful at the same time. It gave you a sense of freedom, but it also managed to make you feel a bit melancholic.

"Ah! What a cute store!" Taehyung squealed staring at the stationary store they passed by.

"Come on Kookie lets go!" Taehyung said grabbing Jungkook's arm and dragging him into the store.

Jungkook analyzed the store. It was cute and fluffy filled with pens, toys, books and other cool trinkets.

A girl was staring at Taehyung for a bit, it looked like she was hiding from him.

Taehyung was too enticed in the toys that were on display to notice her.

She looked back at Jungkook and signalled him to go over to her.

"Um...are you here with him?" She asked pointing at Taehyung still hiding from him.

"Yes..." Jungkook mumbled.

"Y-you're that missing kid?! He kidnapped you!" She whispered.

"Shh! N-No I'm...with him...w-we're friends" Jungkook lied.

"Shut up! Stop lying! I know that bastard Taehyung from anywhere!" She snarled.

"W-what?!" Jungkook said confused.

"I'm his fucking sister and he tried to murder me!" She whisper-yelled.

Jungkook stared at her with wide eyes.

"Excuse me? How can I believe you?!" Jungkook rolled his eyes not believing the girl that was in front of him.

"He's crazy...I know you're getting tortured...your face is pale you look sick. Listen to me when I say this...you might not believe me but he tried to murder me...he acts like he loves you only to leave you alone again...he's fucking manipulative...he wants your love...he needs it he feeds off of love and attention. You need to run away from him now...he'll kill you first, then he'll kill everyone you love. He's a manipulator...that's his job...this is the kind of shit he does...it's his personality" She said sadly with a hint of aggression.

"I...I-I can't just run-"

"Kim Eun Jin...?" Taehyung said with shock.

She glared at Taehyung...she looked so mad...sad...furious. He must've really hurt her, both mentally and physically.

"FUCK OFF YOU BASTARD!!" She spat out grabbing Jungkook's arm and running out the store.

The two ran not knowing where they'll go...

She doesn't want Jungkook to go through the same pain as she did.

They stopped running where the met a wall...a bunch of buildings. They were too tired to keep running...surely Taehyung couldn't have followed.

"Listen I'm sorry for dragging you out of there! You need to hide you need to-"

Wham!

Taehyung followed them...he just smacked his 'sister' on the head with a baseball bat.

"Taehyung stop!" Jungkook yelled but Taehyung wanted to kill her, so he kept smacking her with the baseball bat until her head would crack open and bleed.

Taehyung smiled maniacally. He was enjoying this.

"TAEHYUNG FUCKING STOP!!" Jungkook yelled pushing Taehyung away from his sister.