•1•

~~~

Jungkook went to the bar near his home...he used to take Ji-eun here...

"Oh! Kookie! Welcome back!" The ray of sunshine Jung Hoseok yelled waving his hands in the air.

"Hi..." Jungkook said sadly.

"Would you like something to drink?" Hoseok said cheerfully, trying not to show concern for the younger.

"Yeah...anything...anything that'll make me drunk and forget my fucking problems" Jungkook said bluntly.

Hoseok made Jungkook a beer and sighed.

"Kookie what's wrong? This isn't like you...you seem so...so sad" Hoseok frowned.

"Ji-eun broke up with me...she called me a 'cheater' because I was staying out too late at night..." Jungkook sighed as he grabbed the beer and drank it all in one go.

"This isn't good...go home Kookie...please, don't make bad habits out of this breakup..." Hoseok said, worried for the younger.

"Why does everyone keep telling me what to do! I'm not fourteen anymore!" Jungkook exclaimed as he smacked the table and rushed out the bar.

~~~

Jungkook felt a vibration in his pocket, it was an incoming call from Jin.

Jungkook groaned and answered it, not wanting to worry the older.

"What do you want Jin?" Jungkook said annoyed.

"I want you to get your ass back home right now, I don't care how old you are, you're still my child...it's unsafe there are so many dangerous people out there..." Jin said extremely worried.

That's when it hit Jungkook...

"I've been a real dick haven't I..." Jungkook scoffed "Of course..." Jungkook let out a small laugh.

"Just come home...I'll make you tea, we can talk about it..." Jin sighed with relief.

"Ok-" Jungkook froze.

Someone was following him...

"J-Jin..." Jungkook said hesitantly.

"W-What's wrong? Jungkook? I'm coming to get you stay where you-" Jungkook hung up before Jin could say anything else.

Jungkook slowly started to walk out of the dark alleyway, he was just going to call a taxi home, it was dark and scary out here...

Jungkook ran as quick as he could, he started to notice there was no end to this long ass alleyway.

He sighed, he was never going to get out of this place.

There was a banging sound coming from around the corner, the noise made Jungkook jump up with surprise.

Jungkook looked around the corner...

Oh!

"Seokjin! Gah! You found me! I was getting really worried-" Jungkook froze, that wasn't Jin standing there...

"Holy shit-" Jungkook said quietly holding his mouth shut.

The person wasn't Jin, it was some psychopath who fucking killed someone with a bat, in front of his fucking eyes...

Jungkook couldn't move, he wanted to scream, run...

Fucking run you asshole!

Jungkook stood there in shock...he couldn't move even if he tried...

It was like some cliché horror movie where no one knows what the fuck to do...

The crazy-man-with-the-bat moved closer to Jungkook....and closer...

And closer...

Jungkook's breathing was heavy, fast paced...his heart was racing out of fear, out of sadness...

Jungkook was going to die...

The man was only one inch away from Jungkook now...so close in fact Jungkook could feel his breath on his face...

Jungkook felt his face turn hot, it was probably red as hell right now...

The man slowly backed away...

Jungkook sighed in relief, he wasn't going to die tonight...

Until...BAM!

The last thing Jungkook heard before getting hit was the laughter from the strange man...

Fuck

~~~
Short chapter, which means this story will be longer~
Thank you