•~17~•

"Jungkook-ah...why don't you eat anything?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung, "I'm...not hungry" Jungkook sighed pushing aside the bowl of cereal.

Taehyung tilted his head to the side, "But Kookie, you haven't eaten all week..."

Jungkook sighed "I'm going upstairs...I'm tired"

Taehyung went up to Jungkook "I know you're feeling sad...but please eat something or you'll get sick"

"I'm ok Hyung...I'm just sleepy" Jungkook smiled faintly.

Taehyung held Jungkook's arm, "I know you're upset, Jungkookie...but, I'll help make you feel better?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes "Just let me go to sleep please" he said storming off.

Taehyung followed Jungkook into his room.

"What?! Are you here to sleep with me?" Jungkook said shyly, fiddling with his fingers.

"Do you want me to?" Taehyung smirked.

"Wha- no!? I-I just want to sleep can you go back downstairs..." Jungkook trailed off as he noticed Taehyung licking his lips seductively. That definitely was an instant turn on.

Jungkook looked around him, trying to act like he didn't see Taehyung.

"Baby Boy come here" Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook gulped ans slowly walked towards Taehyung.

"Sit" Taehyung pointed to the bed.

Jungkook inhaled and sat on the bed.

"Jungkook...I'm sorry" Taehyung sighed.

Jungkook tilted his head in confusion "For?"

"For everything..."

Jungkook laughed a bit "Don't you think you've apologised enough?"

Taehyung smiled and hugged Jungkook.

"Well...Um...If you're ok I'll make dinner?" Taehyung smiled.

"Sure! Thanks Taehyung" Jungkook smiled faintly.

Taehyung smiled and walked downstairs to go make dinner.

"Hmm I wonder what Jungkook would enjoy eating..." Taehyung thought.

"Oh well...I'll just make whatever comes to mind..." Taehyung smiled proudly.

Jungkook heard Taehyung talking to himself from downstairs, it was cute and funny to hear.

But for Jungkook, happiness didn't last long enough...

Everything seemed to be a big blur now. The days are all the same, nothing is changing. He's stuck here, inside this house with Taehyung, locked away from the outside world. Sounded like some cliche Rapunsel story to Jungkook. His one and only girlfriend dead, his parents probably worrying about him. He cant do this anymore.

Jungkook sat in the corner and put a blanket over him. He crouched into a ball and cried. He just cried his eyes out. To show how much of a weak, powerless, pathetic person Jungkook was.

At first, Jungkook was certain that he'd make it out of here, that he'd never have to see that asshole Taehyung again. But slowly as time went on, he started falling in more and more love with the older, craving his attention and wanting his love. Jungkook would even get jealous if Taehyung showed a tad bit more attention to someone. Jungkook knew from the moment he fell in love, it wasn't normal. It was an abusive, one sided love. Only Jungkook fell in love. Meanwhile Taehyung accomplished his goal: To completely manipulate Jungkook. What was so special about Jungkook that Taehyung wanted? Why did Taehyung do this? Why is Jungkook still going on with his life?