•~25~•

"...or should I say...traitor?"

"Kim Eun Jin...?" Jungkook said looking up at her confused.

Jungkook was surprised to even see her...alive.

She thought that the night he met her, she died because of Taehyung's actions.

"Yes Jungkook...it's me...Taehyung's sister? Have you already forgotten me?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

"No...I haven't forgotten you...what do you mean 'traitor' by the way...I didn't even do anything..." Jungkook said sadly.

"Oh but you did...you said you'd help me get him in jail..." she said crossing her arms.

"N-No I never agreed...plus...he is already in jail? You didn't know?" Jungkook asked confused.

"...Oh" She said looking to her feet. There was a moment of awkward silence that filled the air. Jungkook could hear Jin's screeches from the distance.

"I'm sorry Kook..." She smiled faintly, "I know this is all very confusing...for you...and for me because I'm not too sure what I'm saying anymore"

"Um...Yeah...no problem" He said holding out his hands.

She looked at his hands as if he was begging for a handshake. "I can't believe you fell in love with that psycho" She frowned as she walked away, leaving Jungkook hanging with the un-shook hand.

Finally Jungkook understood how Namjoon felt.

He couldn't understand what that was all about. She was probably mad at him,
foreshadowing that he'll regret falling in love with Taehyung later.

Jin caught his breath and put his hands on Jungkook's shoulder, "Y-You...Y-You're going to be alright..." Jin panted trying to grasp for air.

Jungkook frown disappeared with a small smile

"I know exactly what I have to do now"

~~~
Hey! This chapter is unedited so if there's any errors please correct me! I'm sorry that this chapter doesn't make much sense I just wanted you to know that Tae's sister is still alive~