•~23~•

At least five weeks have passed since the court incident and so far nothing has changed with Jungkook or Taehyung.

They each cry themselves to sleep because of how much they miss each other. Jungkook cant stop arguing with Jin. Everything's a mess.

"Jeon Jungkook! Open the bathroom door right now or I'm going to break it!" Seokjin yelled.

"No! Let me die in peace"

Jin rolled his eyes, "Please Kookie...come out of there. I'll give you a treat ok. I'm really sorry honey...I didn't mean to snap or get mad at you...I might not understand exactly how you feel, but I want to talk about it..." Jin pleaded.

There was a moment of silence until Jin heard a click. Jungkook unlocked the door.

Jin slowly opened the bathroom door only to be greeted with a big hug from Jungkook.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry" Jungkook cried, "I-I just miss him..."

Seokjin smiled and patted Jungkook on the head trying to stop his crying, "It's ok honey...don't worry"

"Seokjin I need-" Namjoon paused as he caught a glimpse of Jin and Kook being big cuties.

"Aww" Namjoon smiled joining in on the family hug.

Jungkook was really glad Jin came to his senses and that he has a really supportive family even if they argue a lot.

"Let's talk about it downstairs, yeah?" Namjoon smiled and the others nodded.

It was going to be a long way into helping Jungkook feel 100% better, but Jin and Namjoon are up for it.

Because that's what being a parent is all about! Helping your child get through the thick and thin of all life's problems. And also being supportive along the way.

~~~

"And yeah...he would just call me 'baby' and I found that very attractive" Jungkook smiled to himself.

Meanwhile Jin's mouth hanged agape in shock of what he just heard.

"Excuse me he called you what?!" Jin exclaimed.

"Wait hold on...DID YOU TWO HAVE SEX?!" Jin yelled.

"Oh my god..." Jungkook groaned rubbing his temples, "No you dumbass! Well...not yet of course-"

"That's it...I'm calling the cops" Jin said flapping his hands up in the air.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Ahh Jin...Jungkook thank you for telling us everything about Taehyung. We're glad he wasn't as abusive as we thought. Honestly people who do hurt others just need help, but it's still not a good thing to be hurting the people you love. It's still abuse no matter what." Namjoon sighed.

"Yeah...I know" Jungkook frowned, "But do you think I'll ever see him again?"

Jin and Namjoon frowned and looked towards each other, "No...probably not Kook. It's a life sentence" Jin sighed.

"Y-Yes but parole!! He can get a parole!" Jungkook added.

"Yes that's true but...he's abusive hun, we can't trust him with you...what if he's still dangerous?" Namjoon said.

"But he's not!" Jungkook groaned, "I'm sorry...it's just I really want to see him again..."

Jungkook hid in his hands, "I'm sorry".

Namjoon and Jin frowned, they hated seeing him this way.

"You've been inside for too long...why don't we go out for a drive or a walk? A safe walk! You'll need to stay by our sides but we can still have a fun time?" Jin asked patting Jungkook on the back.

Jungkook sniffled and nodded, he really did need some fresh air.

"Alright hun, go get ready" Jin frowned watching her son walk up the stairs sadly as he cried.

"Namjoonie we need to do something...we need to get him counselling or something." Jin sighed.

"Yes you're right...should I book an appointment with Dr. Lee?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah thanks Joonie" Jin smiled.

Namjoon smiled back and nodded.

They had hope that Jungkook would become the same old happy Kook and even better, forget about Taehyung entirely.

~~~
Pfft you can't just forget about someone you love that's stupid!
Well...I mean you can but you know
Ok so I added some more storyline to the story so it's not done quite yet so hang on to your seats because it's going to be a bumpy ride!
And thank you for all the support and reads! You really don't have to comment or vote as long as you're enjoying the story~
Wait...I actually don't know what voting does...does anyone want to explain? You don't have to there's always google but you know...
I'm updating this in class so if there's any errors let me know and I'll fix it!
The authors note shouldn't be this long oh my gosh...
Ok thank you I'm sorry!