•~16~•

⚠️I FORGOT THE WARNING HJJJHJ!!! OK VIOLENCE AND STUFFS LIKE THAT OKIE THANKS, SORRY⚠️

"That bastard!" Jieun yelled kicking over a garbage can.

"Jieun calm down...yelling won't get you anywhere!" Jin yelled.

"You're literally yelling at me! You fucking hypocrite!" Jieun groaned.

"Jieun listen to the cops...I know they'll look for him" Namjoon sighed.

Jieun was furious "Fine..." She smiled "I'm going to find Jungkook myself"

"Jieun you're an idiot! You shouldn't do that!" Jin exclaimed grabbing Jieun by the wrist.

"Fuck off, Seokjin...Nothings gonna stop me" She yanked her arm forward and walked away from Jin and Namjoon.

The two gave each other a look of sadness. They knew Jieun was only endangering herself.

"Good luck Jieun..." Jin whispered.

~~~

"And bam! That's how you make it! I dunno it was my moms recipe..." Taehyung sighed.

"What happened to your mom?" Jungkook questioned.

"She died after she divorced my abusive dad...it was just me and my sister after that. I wanted to take care of my sister...but I only ended up hurting her in the long run..." Taehyung sighed.

"Hurting? How?" Jungkook asked.

"I was abusive just like my father, I would hit her and tell her nasty things you couldn't even imagine" Taehyung sighed.

"You saw her...in the store...she took you away from me so I got mad and beat her up. I don't even know if she's still alive"  Taehyung frowned.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung and started to fiddle with his hands.

"I'm sorry about everything that happened to you in the past" Jungkook frowned.

"It's ok Kookie, don't apologize" Taehyung smiled. "Plus I have you now~ you're all I need! My one and only love~" Taehyung smiled kissing Jungkook on the forehead.

Jungkook frowned. It seemed like Taehyung needed Jungkook to survive, to feel sane.

"Taehyung...what if I died?" Jungkook asked.

"You...you can't die! I'll protect you~" Taehyung smiled proudly.

Jungkook giggled and rolled his eyes "Ok Taehyung".

"Ok baby, go get ready for bed...I'll help shower you~" Taehyung smiled with glee.

Jungkook nodded and went upstairs to go get ready for bed.

Taehyung smiled, he's glad to have Jungkook.

~~~

"I'm not an idiot...I'll find them" Jieun mumbled angrily. She was furious.

She looked at her reminders.

"Good thing I grabbed the address" She smiled evilly while following the directions on her phone.

She held her pocket knife tightly, afraid of what's to come.

"Your destination should be...on the right?" She said confused as she looked at the nice, big modern houses on the street.

"A psychopath wouldn't live somewhere here?" She said with confusion, walking towards the door.

"Just keep breathing...Save Jungkook and run away with him into the sunset" She nodded and took a deep breath. She knocked on the door.