•5•

"Hmm...where are those pesky little eggs..." Taehyung sighed as he was searching the grocery store to find the 'perfect carton of eggs'.

"Excuse me sir! Y-you dropped something!" A little girl exclaimed as she pointed towards the dollar bill on the floor.

Taehyung crouched down in front of the younger, "Finders keepers! You can have it!" Taehyung smiled as he booped her nose.

The little girl giggled and hopped away with her new treasure.

Taehyung smiled and watched her boast to her mother about being 'rich'. It was cute.

"Aha! There you are!" Taehyung exclaimed as he found the 'perfect carton of eggs' he was looking for.

"Jungkookie would love these!" Taehyung said to himself as he headed to the cash register, he wanted to get home quickly.

~~~

Taehyung rushed outside with a carton of eggs in hand but was stopped by some girl.

"Excuse me! Have you seen him anywhere? His name is Jungkook! He's my boyfriend and I really miss him and he's lost and I just want him back, please, have you seen him?" The girl cried.

Taehyung analyzed the photo of Jungkook on the paper. He was so cute, his black hair and brown eyes, the way he smiled and the little beauty mark underneath his kissable lips.

I wonder if this is the Ji-eun girl Jungkook was talking about...?

"I'm sorry...I haven't seen him anywhere. I'm sorry" Taehyung frowned and ran off.

Taehyung tried to run as fast as he could to get back to his home before he could get soaked by the rain that was going to pour from the sky.

Taehyung felt instant jealousy...Jungkook must love that girl Ji-eun a lot, and she must love him back just as much.

Taehyung doesn't want to loose someone he loves again...

~~~

"Jungkookie-ah? You know...I should've never left you..." Ji-eun said sadly.

"I know...it's ok we can still be together" Jungkook said with worry.

"No I mean...I should've KILLED YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE-"

Jungkook woke up in fear...another nightmare.

Jungkook felt a stinging pain in his stomach, like someone just stabbed him.

He looked down towards his abdomen.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Jungkook yelled as he saw bandages wrapped around his torso.

Jungkook couldn't remember how this had happened, but he could tell that it had something to do with a very furious Taehyung.

Jungkook started to cry, he was so scared, he felt so useless and pathetic...Taehyung is right, the world is a dangerous place...so ironic how the person who's telling him that is the same person who's slowly killing him...

"Jungkook-ah?" Taehyung whispered opening the door to Jungkook's room.

Jungkook started to shake in fear, "N-no! T-Taehyung no!" Jungkook weeped as he covered his face.

"Don't worry Kookie, I won't hurt you" Taehyung said stroking Jungkook's red cheeks.

Jungkook kept his eyes shut, not wanting to look at Taehyung...he didn't want anything to do with him.

"Jungkookie...open your eyes" Taehyung said confused.

Jungkook refused, he didn't want to look at him, he wanted to die, he doesn't want to be here anymore.

"Baby open your eyes please...just look at me" Taehyung pleaded.

"K-kill me already" Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung stares at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"W-what do you mean?" Taehyung asked, confused.

"Fucking k-kill m-me already! I-I don't wa-want to live a-anymore" Jungkook sobbed.

Taehyung stared at the sobbing boy, feeling pity for him...many thoughts were racing trough Taehyung's head.

Is Jungkook suicidal?

Did I hurt Jungkook too much?

Is he dying?

Taehyung didn't know how to help Jungkook...could he help Jungkook?

"Jungkook-ah..." Taehyung asked petting Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook didn't respond, he was too busy drowning in his tears and whining in pain.

"Jungkookie!" Taehyung said again.

"WHAT?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Taehyung pulled on Jungkook's hair. Hard.

"Baby why did you yell at me?" Taehyung said holding on tightly to his hair.

"H-Hyung y-you're hurting me!" Jungkook said with both eyes closed as he tried to make Taehyung loosen his grip on his soft silky hair.

Taehyung smirked and jerked Jungkook's head forwards and backwards causing the younger to weep in pain.

"S-stop!" Jungkook yelled "I-It h-hurts! Y-you're hurting me!"

Taehyung stared at the younger...at his very...very...extremely kissable lips.

Taehyung let go of his hair, which was now messy and all over the place.

He placed his thumb on Jungkook's soft, kissable lips.

The action made Jungkook cry in fear.

"Don't worry baby...I won't hurt you"
Taehyung said hugging Jungkook.

What do you mean you won't hurt me?! You've said that 3 times already and each time you've fucking hurt me!?

Jungkook was feeling so confused, flustered, strange everything all together...

Taehyung made Jungkook feel...different...

He has been with Ji-eun for a long time...and he's never felt this way around her...

It was a feeling of pleasure...mixed with anger and sadness...

Jungkook is straight, and cannot possibly be in love with a psychopath who's trying to kill him every single day of his life...

Yet...he feels this way...

"Kookie, I'll give you dinner in bed! Stay here!" Taehyung exclaimed holding Jungkook's hands together and booping his nose.

Jungkook watched as Taehyung gave his boxy smile and left the room to go make some dinner...

"I need to get a way out of here before he tries to kill me..."

~~~
Short chapter again!
Thank you for reading wow 55 reads?! That's a lot!
Thank you so much~!