•6•

"W-we'll never find him! He's probably dead!" Cried Ji-eun.

"N-no don't think that way...he was alive he called us...we should probably call him again!" Namjoon said with doubt.

Jin picked up his phone and went trough the search history...

He found the number Jungkook used to call him the day after he went missing...

He pressed call...

"He's alive I just know it..."

~~~

Taehyung and Jungkook were watching a movie, relaxing on Taehyung's huge ass sofa.

"Jungkoookie do you-" Taehyung paused as he noticed the baby Jungkook sleeping soundly.

You could hear little snores coming from the younger, his lips formed a pout as he slept...it was absolutely adorable.

Taehyung jolted up in shock as the phone started to ring..

Taehyung cringed at the annoying noise coming from the phone...he hasn't got a single phone call in almost 4 years...

"H-hello?" Taehyung said nervously.

"Umm? You must be Jungkook's friend...right? We...we just want to know if he's ok...he called with this number I don't know if he's alive or dead and I just want him back...tell him to come back home please!"

"Um...I'm sorry it's just...I don't know who you're talking about? Who's Jungkook? I'm sorry I think you have the wrong number" Taehyung lied.

"I'm sorry...goodbye"

Taehyung smiled, his sleeping baby is safe...

"Jungkookie I'll be going out to get something again...I'll be back..." Taehyung whispered kissing the younger on the cheek.

~~~

Tic tic tic tic tic...

Jungkook groaned by the annoying clock noise...

"Taehyung?" Jungkook yelled. His stomach was killing him...

"Taehyung! Where are you?!" Jungkook shouted, shooting his head around to see if Taehyung was anywhere.

"Tae-" Jungkook's attention went towards the unlocked door...his way of escape.

Jungkook looked around some more to make sure the 'monster' wasn't home...

Jungkook tried to lift himself but the pain in his stomach was beyond belief.

Jungkook groaned as he managed to lift himself up. He wobbled a bit holding onto the couch for support.

Unfortunately, the pain was just too intense, he had to crawl his way to the door instead.

As Jungkook held on to his abdomen, crying by the amount of pain sent to his stomach.

"Almost...there!" Jungkook groaned as he grabbed on to the door and exited the stupid ass place called 'Taehyung the psychopaths home'.

Jungkook was outside but confused on how he'll make it back home...

"Fuck" Jungkook mumbled as he looked around to see if any people were around.

There was a couple walking their dog...

Jungkook shut his eyes closed and screamed as loud as he could, he even held his stomach in pain as he screamed.

Thankfully his annoying screams of pain grabbed loads of attention...he'll be going home soon...