•~22~•

⚠️THIS ISN'T THE LAST CHAPTER! WE STILL HAVE A FEW MORE TO GO! SO DONT LEAVE JUST YET! ALSO, THERE WILL BE MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND SELF HARM! NOW THIS CHAPTER MAY BE INCORRECT BECAUSE I'M NOT TOO SURE HOW JURY AND COURT WORKS SO I HAD TO RESEARCH QUITE A BIT BUT I'M STILL HAVING A HARD TIME COMPREHENDING ON WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF THINGS ARE INCORRECT! THANK YOU⚠️

~~~
"Ah Jungkook...you are impossible to wake up! If you don't wake up now, we're going to be late! It's at twelve we have to be out of this house by ten come on Jungkook-ah!" Jin said pulling the covers off of Jungkook.

Jungkook groaned, "Go away..."

Jin smirked and whispered something into Jungkook's ear "It's free real estate"

"What?" Jungkook asked confused.

"See you're up! Now get up out of bed...you'll get to see Tae-"

"Yeah ok I'm going to shower now" Jungkook sighed stripping off his clothes.

"Ok~ breakfast in thirty!" Jin smiled.

Jungkook looked his bathroom door and inhaled and exhaled slowly. He needed to quickly mentally prepare himself for this. He was hella scared and nervous. He felt like he was suffocating.

"Ok Jungkook...you can do this...just be honest with them...try to stand up for Taehyung and try to let the judge change her mind" Jungkook said to himself.

Today was going to be a long day.

~~~

Jungkook put on his suit that Namjoon got him and quickly rushed and ate his breakfast. He quickly put in his shoes and let Jin style his hair. Now he was ready.

The car ride was long, about an hour to get to the court. Jungkook's heart was beating so quickly.

Jungkook stared out the window thinking of what it would be like if maybe Taehyung was still here with him. He might've brought Jungkook back home safely and explained how sorry he was. They could've gotten married. Maybe could've gone on a proper date. They could've done so many things together.

Jungkook's imagination went wild when suddenly the car parked in front of...the court.

"Jungkookie we're here...remember to be honest" Namjoon smiled.

Jungkook took deep breaths inhaling and exhaling every second.

"Hello Jeon Jungkook...please sit in the front" The security said to Jungkook, leading him to the front.

The place was pretty crowded, full of people he didn't know. He saw pinky sitting near the back. When Jungkook thinks about it, Jimin is the reason why he tried to kill himself. Because he was jealous of him.

Jungkook snapped his head around, looking for a sign of Taehyung. But he was simply no where to be found.

"Alright everyone we have thirty minutes, so please return to your seat" a voice said into the mic.

Jungkook was getting nervous. His heart was beating quickly, his palms were sweaty. He wanted to just get this over with.

As time went on, more and more familiar faces started showing up. He saw the pink haired boy, Hoseok and some other dude which he's seen before.

"Alright everyone, please take your seats" the judge said.

Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Kim Taehyung, you may enter" The judge said looking towards a door.

And then there he was, Taehyung.

He looked extremely nervous, looking around the room for Jungkook.