•~15~•

⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT, ABUSE AND VERY VERY VERY LITTLE SMUT BUT STILL I THINK IT COUNTS⚠️

"H-He was alive! He was calling me and-and some guy came and started to yell at h-him I..." Jieun started to cover her face.

"I'm scared" She whispered.

Jin and RM gave each other a look. They weren't so sure if what she was saying was true.

"You aren't lying to us...right Jieun?" Namjoon said holding Jin close.

"N-No I'm not lying! I have proof! Look at my call history! We talked for ten minutes, it says!" She exclaimed pointing at her phone.

"Ok Jieun...we believe you. We should send this to the police...maybe they could track his location?" Jin said.

"Y-Yeah...that's a good idea...we should, uh...do it now?" Jieun said hesitantly.

"Yes...lets go to the station now before it closes"

"Do they even have a closing time?" Jieun said fiddling with her phone.

"I don't know..." Namjoon shrugged.

"Can we just go?" Jin groaned.

Jieun smiled, she couldn't wait to get her boyfriend back. She was going to take them out into a fancy dinner, and take care of Jungkook like she used to.

"I'm coming to save you Jungkook" She whispered.

~~~

Taehyung and Jungkook have been sitting together on the floor for about an hour now. They've fallen asleep on top of one another.

Jungkook was dreaming peacefully but woke up when he heard a ringing noise coming from somewhere.

Jungkook slowly lifted his head making sure not to wake up the sleeping Taehyung. He walked towards the drawer. He knew instantly it was his phone ringing.

He saw, it was Jieun calling again.

"H-Hello?" Jungkook said hesitantly.

"Hello, is this Jeon Jungguk?"

"Y-Yes sir...I'm Jeon Jungkook.." Jungkook said nervously looking at Taehyung who was still peacefully asleep.

"Ok...tell us your location, we could track you if you don't tell us" The officer said.

Jungkook started to breathe heavily, he looked over at Taehyung.

"Can I speak to Jieun please?"

He heard some shuffling coming from the other side of the line.

"What's wrong Jungkook? Are you ok? Don't worry we're going to get you" Jieun said proudly.

"No...no you don't understand...I can't leave this place" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Don't be afraid...we'll get you out of there, arrest that guy, you'll be fine" She said in a warm comforting voice.

"No Jieun...don't do that...don't track me...I beg you" Jungkook said opening the door to leave the room, he didn't want to wake up Taehyung.

Before he could exit the room he felt a warm hand in his shoulder.

"Baby boy, who are you talking to? Where are you going?" Taehyung said holding Jungkook's shoulder tightly.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook whispered handing the phone to Taehyung.

Taehyung hung up and smashed the phone in the floor breaking it to pieces. Jungkook jumped up from the sudden noise.