•~20~•

"So...why did you do it Taehyung? Tell me why did you kidnap Jungkook and decide to manipulate him?" The officer said.

Taehyung was sitting outside his jail cell, being interrogated by the police. He was the cause for three kidnapping and murder cases within the last month.

"My intentions weren't to manipulate him..." Taehyung said sadly. "I wanted him...to make myself feel better. I've been watching and observing him for a while now...b-but..." Taehyung tried to hold back his tears. "I...I was greedy...I only thought about myself, I only wanted to make myself feel better. He was right...they were all right...I'm just a psychopath..." Taehyung sniffled wiping his eyes.

"But...but I s-still love him ok?! And if you hurt him..." Taehyung trailed off. If he said anything harmful, he'd be stuck in here for longer.

"That's what I thought" The police said guiding Taehyung into his cell.

"Don't cause any trouble" The officer said walking away, leaving Taehyung alone in a cell with his thoughts.

Taehyung sighed, letting the tears stream down his cheeks. He wanted to cause a ruckus to get out of here, but he knew that it wouldn't help him in the long run.

He didn't even know if Jungkook was alive or not. He didn't know how he was doing, if he was eating, if he's even alive! He doesn't know where he is, he can't look for him anymore. He'll never see Jungkook again, and it's all his fault. If he maybe just asked Jungkook out on a date or brought him flowers after his breakup. If maybe he did things differently, he wouldn't be here. Jungkook would've been safe. But Taehyung couldn't help it...he's just another 'psychopath' wanting to ruin someone's life. But deep inside Taehyung knew that he had feelings for Jungkook. He does truly genuinely love him.

"Please be ok Kookie" Taehyung whispered sadly.

He'll never get to see Jungkook again.

~~~

"Jungkook-ah?" He heard voice say.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes only to be greeted by his annoying parents...

"Wait those are my parents!!" Jungkook exclaimed. Jin smiled and hugged Jungkook.

"We're so glad you're ok!" Jin exclaimed happily.

Jungkook smiled happily. Seeing his parents again made him feel a bit more sane.

"I'm really glad to see you guys again too! Jin you look like you've been crying for a month...you look like a mess" Jungkook laughed.

"Worldwide Handsome never looks like a mess" Jin rolled his eyes.

"No...baby you really do look like a mess" Namjoon laughed scratching the back of his neck.

Jin gave Namjoon a shocked expression.

"Guess you two haven't changed a bit..." Jungkook mumbled.

"Either way...we're glad you're ok...we're glad you made it out of there" Namjoon sighed in relief.

Jungkook's smiled faded away. Taehyung...

"Jungkookie? Are you ok?" Jin said sadly.

"N-No...of course I'm not ok! What about Taehyung?! I'm really worried for him...I want him back" Jungkook sighed looking up at Jin, "Get me out of this hospital...I want to see Taehyung again...please Jin"

Jin stared at Jungkook with wide eyes, he wasn't expecting that.

"But Jungkook-"

"Fine...Namjoon please! Take me to Taehyung!" Jungkook pleaded getting up out of the hospital bed.

"Woah woah...Jungkook lay back down you aren't allowed to leave" Namjoon said frantically.

"No! I'm not listening to you guys...no one will help me so I'll just have to help myself...where are my normal clothes! Ugh goddamnit" Jungkook groaned looking around the room.

"Jungkook...you can't go look for Taehyung, he's in jail" Namjoon said sadly grabbing onto Jungkook's wrist.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!!" Jungkook yelled pushing back Namjoon. Jin gasped in shock.

Jungkook noticed and sighed, "I-I'm sorry...I don't know what to do..." Jungkook crouched up into a little ball on the floor.

"Hey buddy...it's alright. We're here for you...we understand your 'feelings' for Taehyung...you'll get too see him again. Plus, if he behaves well in jail he'll get paroled" Namjoon smiled holding onto Jungkook's shoulder.

"We would never let you go through this alone..." Jin smiled sadly.

Jungkook didn't say anything, he felt really bad. He didn't mean to snap at Namjoon and Jin, he was just frustrated. He couldn't say 'thank you' either. He couldn't move, he was lost and confused. Not to mention also very sad.

"Thank you..." Jungkook whispered trying his best to hold back his tears. He'll get to see Taehyung for the last time in two days.

He couldn't care less if he died right now...but...he just wanted to see Taehyung again. Just see him, spend a day with him one more time.

Just one more time.

~~~
Are things escalating too quickly?
The shorter the chapters are, the more chapters we can have so...
Oh well...I really hope the story isn't getting boring, I honestly want to make it as interesting as possible without ruining the storyline.
But thank you for all the reads...I appreciate it!
See you soon~