•~18~•

⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TOPICS SUCH AS SELF HARM AND MENTIONS OF SUICIDE! THIS IS FOR STORY PURPOSES ONLY! I'M NOY TRYING TO INSULT OR GLAMORIZE MENTAL HEALTH!!!! IF YOU NEED HELP PLEASE CALL: 1-800-273-8255 OR SPEAK TO SOMEONE YOU TRUST! YOU ARE WORTH IT! THANK YOU ⚠️

~~~

"So you're searching for his location? Thank you! That's perfect!" Jin exclaimed.

"So the police are looking?" RM said happily.

Jin smiled and nodded. They still have faith that Jungkook is alive.

"Ugh I'm so glad...but the only thing is...Jieun. I haven't seen her in a while now, it's been a week since we've last seen each other. Do you think she's alright?" Jin said nervously.

"I'm sure she's fine...she's probably at home thinking about her poor decisions" Namjoon rolled his eyes.

But little did they know...

~~~

"So...you actually decided to dump me and go run into the sunset with that asshole who, not to mention, killed me" Jieun said with sass.

Jungkook looked to his feet, "I didn't dump you...you fucking cheated on me!! How do you expect me to feel? I'm happy with Taehyung...a happiness I never felt with you" Jungkook spat out.

Jieun had a disgusted look on her face, "Excuse me? Is that any way to speak to your girlfriend?"

"Ex-girlfriend" Jungkook added.

Jieun rolled her eyes, "You asshole" she muttered.

"You cheater" Jungkook added.

"See?! Taehyung is poorly influencing you...you'll learn your lesson soon Jungkook...you'll see" Jieun smiled.

"You'll just fucking see"

Jungkook gasped for air as if he's been drowning. That startled Taehyung and woke him up.

"Another bad dream baby?" Taehyung said hugging Jungkook.

"Y-Yeah" Jungkook whispered.

"Don't worry baby" Taehyung said kissing Jungkook's forehead, "Taehyung will protect you"

That made Jungkook smile. Sadly they were interrupted by a ringing phone.

"Hmm...I'll get it!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Hello?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook watched Taehyung's smile grow as he talked with the 'secret person' on the phone. He was confused, jealous and really wanting to know who he was talking to.

"Ok see you in an hour, Jimin!" Taehyung smiled.

Fuck! It's that asshole Jimin again!

"Jungkook, I need to go see someone" Taehyung smiled.

Fuck! Jimin is stealing my boyfriend!

"U-uh...why?" Jungkook asked.

"Because its a secret" Taehyung winked.

Jungkook was furious, "Taehyung! Why can't you tell me! Are you gonna cheat on me too?!"

"Ok bye Jungkook!!!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"B-But Taehyung-!"

"Jungkook wait...you promise not to leave this house...right?" Taehyung said sternly.

"Y-yes but-"

"Thank you Baby...now I'll be back in about an hour! Don't ruin the house while I'm gone!" Taehyung laughed kissing Jungkook on the head and exiting the house.

"Fuck" Jungkook mumbled under his breath.

He was mad. Taehyung was about to cheat on him. He watched the car roll out of the drive way. Taehyung was gone for sure now.

Jungkook headed into the kitchen. So many thoughts were racing through his mind.

Taehyung is a cheater like Jieun...

But Jieun was an asshole...But Taehyung is also an asshole!

Jungkook felt his tears stream down his face, he was so sad. Taehyung literally ditched Jungkook for that pink haired kid Jimin.

Jungkook washed his hands and grabbed one of the knives from the knife rack.
⚠️
Jungkook crouched on the floor and started to cut his arms. His goal was to bleed out the pain.

He watched as the blade touched his skin. He winced in pain every time he cut.

But after a while, the pain was still there. All Jungkook was doing was making a mess on the floor with his blood.

"This is gross..." Jungkook groaned and got up. It looked like that time Taehyung stabbed Jungkook. Or when he stabbed Jieun...but Jieun is dead, so it doesn't matter now.

Dead...

Jungkook walked upstairs holding onto his arm to prevent blood from spewing everywhere. But it didn't work.

Jungkook went inside the bathroom and locked the door. "Where are those fucking pills" Jungkook groaned searching the cabinets. There, he found some codeine.

Jungkook inhaled and exhaled. He knew exactly what he was doing.

He was going to move to a better place.

~~~

"Thank you Jimin! I love the design! Jungkook will love it!" Taehyung exclaimed looking at the amazing cake Jimin helped make.

"No problem! I'm glad you found someone to make you happy! Now go give that kid the cake! But be careful!" Jimin smiled.

Taehyung bowed and took the cake into the car. He had to quickly rush home before some stupid cops find him.

"I really hope Jungkook liked the cake" Taehyung sighed.

Once he got home, he quickly rushed to the door to deliver the cake to the younger.

"Jungkook I'm home-" Taehyung paused as he noticed something...unusual.

Blood...

Not only blood....Jungkook's blood.

Taehyung dropped the cake.

"Jungkook"

~~~
I'm sorry I don't mean to make my stories like this...it just happens.
The next chapter should be out tomorrow.
Thank you all for 1k reads, I couldn't be any happier! I'm so glad everyone is enjoying this book.
See you soon.
And don't worry...