1

I woke up with the sound of Jay running and jumping on the bed, "morning y/n, you okay baby?" he said "im alright babe, you?", "Im fine thanks" he then made his way over me and started placing soft kisses at my neck, it had been pretty much a year and a half of us dating, and to be honest I loved every part of it.

After a while of him kissing my neck I lifted his chin and gave him a peck on the lips and that's when he gave me a passionate kiss which then turned into a heated make-out, and then after a while his phone started ringing it was Mason asking Jay if he and you wanted to go to his house for a small party, Cam, Toby, Jaren and John we're gonna be there, you and Jay agreed to go.

After a few hours you started to get ready to go to Mason's you both agreed on staying for a few hours but it didn't quite go like that.

All of you were really really drunk, you guys were playing cards against humanity and you decided to go the bathroom, so you went to the bathroom with no one noticing, after a while Mason came in the bathroom and says "shit I'm sorry I didn't know you were in here" and you said "no please stay" and he did after a while of you two talking Mason locks the door and after he turns around, you see a hint of lust in his eyes, nobody knew that you had the tiniest crush on Mason.

After a while you jump on him, his back hitting the door behind him and you two start having a heated make-out, you felt guilty of doing this but you didn't really have control of your body. As you started making your way  down to his trousers with your hand you two hear someone coming up the stairs and both of you look at each other and panic, you jump off of Mason and hide behind the curtain while someone knocks on the door asking "oi mason have you seen y/n?"

Mason quickly says "nah cunt I haven't seen her nowhere" and then I figured out it's Jay and then he says "oh alright thanks anyways tho" and once he walks off, you think to myself out loud "what the fuck have we done?" Looking up at him
______________________________________
You're probably mad at me for making you cheat on Jay but just look and see at what happens next

Anyways thank you so much for deciding to read my story

-You guys have probably noticed that I've changed the ending but mostly because I just thought that it was too dramatic and also kinda fucked up-