5

I woke up to the sound of notifications from my phone, as I looked who wrote me, anger and guilt started to build up

Jay💔🖕

Hey, can we please talk?

About what, of how you broke me into pieces

Baby, please don't be like that, I-i-
didn't mean to cheat on you

Just fuck off, I'm not your baby anymore, you've been talking to that girl for about 4months and now your saying that you didn't mean to cheat on me, bullshit

Please I'm sorry okay what do I need to do for you to forgive me?

What else have you been fucking doing behing my back

Nothing, I promise baby

Don't fucking lie, I know full well you've been seeing someone else apart from that girl

...

Just leave me the fuck alone Jay

B

No please
Please baby you have to believe me
I love you
I'm sorry they don't mean anything to me
Please?

I'm so fucking mad right now, if he thinks lying will make it better it won't, but I can't speak to be honest I also cheated on him but I didn't mean to the first time, I was fucking drunk and I couldn't control myself, but he's been cheating behing my back even more, where has the sweet, kind, gentile Jay gone?

I called my best friend and when she answered I said "hey y/b/f/n"

"hey y/n, you okay?"

"ye I'm alright, you?"

"I'm alright, thanks"

"are you free today, if you are wanna go out for a bit"

"ye sure, what time?" She asked and I replied

"what bout now?"

"Ye alright"

"meet me by MacDonalds"

"alright cya"

"cya"

After I hung up i got up, and went to the bathroom, I put on a jumper and some jeans with my Nike shoes and put on a bit make up. Left Mason a note about me going out, and headed out of the house towards MacDonalds. When I got there I saw y/b/f/n talking to Jay and that's when i started panicking, and thats when he saw you and he started walking towards you saying "y/n please, I didn't mean to" and when you replied "Jay leave me the fuck alone you've done enough" your best friend then says "oy Jay cunt fuck off now" but he doesn't so she takes him by the arm and says while walking him away "I don't know what the fuck is going on, but if she asks you to leave her alone, then leave her the fuck alone" When she returned she asks me"what happened, what did he do?" And you reply saying "I'll tell you bout it now but first of lets get something to eat.

I told her what happened of jay cheating on me and me cheating on him while being drunk, and she tried to help me and shit and then she said "time will heal it", that's bullshit for me tbh. I then went home to get changed cause it was 10pm , I then decided to go watch a movie since Mason wasn't here, while I was just watching "atypical" I heard mason's car stop and him getting out but I also heard someone else's voice, I don't know who tho. When he opened the door thinking I wasn't gonna be there a girl came in while kissing him like mad, I was a bit jealous but why should I, I'm not dating him or anything so I shouldn't be jealous, I don't think he actually saw me cause he went straight to his room with whoever she was and I guess they were having sex by the sound of it. Since I wanted to give them privacy I took the house key's again and headed out.

Mason's pov:
I woke up with a mad hangover as I turned to my side I saw this girl completely naked and then I realized I was naked and I thought to myself "fuck, fuck, fuck what have I done, I don't have feelings for this cunt, fuck, where's y/n" as I was thinking I stood up to see if y/n was there and she wasn't but I found another note saying "I'm heading out to give you two privacy and I took the house key's, I should be back by morning or something, cyaaa" the second I read that I felt guilty, and like I fucked up but why should I we're not dating and it's not like she has the same feelings I have for her.

After a while I saw the girl that was in bed coming down the stairs dressed and before leaving she winked and said "call me" and under my breath I said "I wont" and that's when y/n came through the door saying hey to the girl and I think she gave y/n a death stare cause then she said "don't worry he's yours". She looked a bit upset, was it because she was jealous, nah she doesn't see me in that way, which hurt me a bit.

When she closed the door behind her there was at least 20secs of us staring each other directly in the eyes, and I could see her eyes were about to burst out with tears and then she went to the kitchen to get a glass of water then she went back in 'our' room and after a few seconds I heard the door shut with a thud and i swear i could also feel knees hitting the floor, but I'm not sure.

Your pov:
As soon as I came home there was this girl coming out and I said hey to her and she immediately gave me a death stare so I said "don't worry he's all yours" and then she smiled, as I came in I closed the door behind me and me and Mason just started at eachother for bout 20secs and I could feel my eyes get watery so I broke eye contact so that he wouldn't notice or anything, I went into the kitchen to get some water to calm down and then went back to his room and then by accident I shut the door loudly which brought me to my knees which my eyes bursting out with tears.

Why was I crying, it's not like we're dating or anything so I shouldn't really care, after a while of being on the floor crying I stood up to prepare my suitcase and leave Mason so that he had his privacy and shit, while I was packing I heard someone knock the door and Mason opening it, and I heard jay's voice and then Mason saying "bro she doesn't wanna talk rn" and that's when he closed the door after 2mins or so someone knocked the door again and Mason opening it to him saying "what, why are you here again" at first I thought it was Jay but when I opened the bedroom door to see who it was, it was that girl again with I think her coat on the floor and her being half naked just on top of Mason while kissing him wildly, after a few mins Mason said "no, I'm sorry but I can't do this" and the girl looked a bit shocked then Mason said "please leave I don't love you, I love someone else" the girl gave him a slap picked up her coat and walked out.

I then shut the door quietly incase Mason would've known I was listening in their conversation, I broke a little when he said he was in love with someone else, but whatever I had to go and give him his privacy, when I walked out of the bedroom door and walked out saying "bye Mason thanks for having me" and before I could shut the door I felt someone grab my wrist and hug me while saying "no please stay" and I said "why, I want to give you your privacy" and that's when he said "no please, you can't leave when I'm falling for you so badly" and that's when I hugged him tighter and said "I'm falling for you too".
______________________________________
Thanks for reading my book and sorry if this chapter was a bit too long but I hope you're enjoying it