7

I woke up by the sound of my alarm with a huge hungover telling me to get ready to go back home to New Zealand with Cam and Jay, I stood up got my already made suitcase and while I went to the bathroom I noticed that I wasn't wearing anything and Mason's boxers were on the floor, as I went to grab my underwear Mason woke up and said "hey, why are you naked?" And I replied "your naked too cunt", he then looked at himself and said "oh fuck" I nodded and went to the bathroom to get changed, I'm pissed at myself for getting so fucking high and having sex with Mason and he also sounded like he didn't like me anymore, I put on my white jumper, with my blwck skinny jeans and my high top converse shoes, but on a bit of make-up and when I got out Mason was still in bed but at least he had put on some clothes, as he looked at me going out of the bathroom he said while walking over to me "fuck, I'm gonna really miss you" which made me reply by saying "we're not dating or anything but I'm gonna miss you too" he then looked at me and said "y/n" "ye" "do you wanna date me?" I then said "fuck ye" he then looked at me laughed and said "fuck ye cunt" and then he kissed me.

Time skip

Mason drove me, Cam and Jay to the airport, he then parked and as we went out Mason grabbed my wrist when the others were outside, kissed me strongly and said "I love you" and I said "I love you too" gave him a peck on the lips and left the car while grabbing my suitcase, I then walked away with a feeling that Mason looking at me.

When we finished going through security, I sat in the seat next to the window as Jay was about to seat next to me, I then looked at Cam with a scared look and he quickly sat next to me before jay could and I felt relieved.
Into the flight, I was wearing my headphones while listening at full blast "Afraid - The Neighbourhood' (you can start the music now btw) as I was looking out of the window tears started to roll down my face because I was starting to miss Mason even more now. I guess Cam must have noticed because he tapped my shoulder and as I tooked my headphones off and looked at him he hugged me and said "hey, it's gonna be alright" and for a while I believed it but not when we got off of the plane.

Mason's pov:
As y/n got out of the car I couldn't stop but starring at her as I was getting upset because I was already missing her, I know we haven't dated for more than a day but she meant the absolute world to me, after a while that she got out of my view I drove off, I then parked in front of a bar, got myself a beer and then went to the toilet. After a while a guy came in, looked at me and said "well, well, well it's this cunt again" while rolling up his sleeves, as I looked him back in the mirror I said "I've never seen you before" and before I could react he punched me straight in the back of the head, making my head smash on the mirrors while saying "faggot" and started beating me up, I was too much in pain to fight back after a while he stopped and everything went black.

I woke up on the bathroom floor with someone shaking me, I couldn't see them because I couldn't open my eyes correctly but he was saying with someone else behind him "oy Mason, cunt, you there, hey come on wake up" after I while I could recognise him. It was Ezra with Swagger behind him it was hard to talk but I was able to get a few words out "wh...at hap...pen..ed?" he replied by saying "I don't know we just found you in a puddle full of blood" I then said while Ezra trying to help me up "fuck, I know what happen..." And then I passed out I think for how much pain I was in.

I woke up in a bedroom, probably Ezra's room and then him, Swagger and Toby walked in and said "hey buddy, you alright" I replied while chuckling which hurt "when did you become my father?" He then said "shut up cunt" after a while they asked me what happened, I told then and they said "come on, where's that cunt we're beating him up" I then said "nah I'm doing that myself" when they looked at me up and down and said "where the fuck are you supposed to go to with all those bruises and cuts" I then said while standing up "I'm alright see" while not shortly after falling over "ye, no cunt you ain't going there" then Toby then said "I gotta go imma be back in a few mins" he never actually came back but Ezra said he just texted me saying he had to go to his room for a bit and I nodded at him.

Time skip

Toby never came back, but he did come to my room two days later or something and he said "Mason someone's here to see you" i then said "well bring the cunt in, depends who tho" he didn't say anything after that but I just heard footsteps walking over me I loooked up to see who it was and I was shocked out of happiness and shocked in general.

Your pov:
I woke up at 3am because my phone was ringing and I saw it was Toby and then I thought 'why the fuck is he calling me, oh no wait different time zones'. As I answered Toby sounded kinda worried I said "what's up?" He then replied saying "you have to come, and with the others if they want" and I asked "why, what happened Toby?" He then said "something happened really had to Mason" I then dropped my phone and drove over to Cam's house.

I started to knock really loudly he then opened the door after a while and said " why are you here at 3am?" I then said "Toby just called me and said that I had to go over to him you guys can come too, but he said it's about Mason" while I said that tears started to run down my face, I know that we weren't dating for more than a day or anything but that cunt means the world to me. He then looked at me and said "hey come here, but how do we know he's not joking or something" "cause if Toby sounds worried it means he's not joking" he then said "ye true" I then said "we can stay there for a week and shit, pls?" He then said "But I need to edit and record and upload" I then said "alright whatever cya Cam I'll be back in a few weeks" and walked off before he could say anything.

Time skip

I had already booked my plane tickets for tomorrow and I knew for a fact my bank account was gonna hate me, I then started packing, I couldn't go to sleep again and I'm kinda pissed at Toby cause he never said what happened, but whatever I'm gonna see what happened tomorrow.

Toby's pov:
I entered Mason's house cause I had a spare key and brought some food as I entered his room I saw him collapsed on the floor I think he was trying to go somewhere, I guess that guy who beated him up was really strong cause Mason is stronger than this shit, I placed the food on the floor run over to him while calling Ezra and I told him to get over here fast.

After a while I heard a knock on the door and I rushed down stairs and opened the door to Ezra, as I was closing the door I then saw a girl run over and I realised it was y/n as she came I said "hey, how was your flight?" And she then said "it was good thx, what the fuck happened to Mason?" I then said " follow me", I hoped Ezra was able to get there fast and put him in bed.

Your pov:
As I went into Mason's room I saw him in bed just lying down facing the other side and I think he was sleeping, I then asked Ezra if he's sleeping while walking over to Mason "uh.." then Toby came in told me what happened, at first I didn't believe it and then as I got closer to Mason I could see the bruises and cuts and tears started rolling down my cheeks I then asked "is he sleeping tho?" And Toby said "no, I came her seeing him on the floor passed out" I then heard Ezra whisper to Toby "don't say that much, it's not good for her to know everything at once" and that's when I went into a panic attack, I then heard someone say "we'll give you privacy" and there I was sitting on the floor with my knees to my chest while wanting to be alone.
______________________________________Thank you again for reading this book❤️