8

When I calmed down I went to check if he was awake yet and he wasn't, I went to check his pulse and I was relieved he was still alive, I wanted to stay but I knew if I was gonna stay longer I was gonna burst into tears again, so I decided to walk that day, down to the river and I just admired what was infront of me, I had my headphones on listening to music and at one point I zoned out by my thoughts and I realized that when I got a notification on my phone and I went to check it, it was an unknown number

Unknown number

Hey beautiful
I wish you were here with me

Who is this and what do you want from me?

How can you forget about me so quickly

I don't remember you and I'm not gonna try just leave me alone

I'm the boy who 'ruined' your life

Just leave me alone for fuck sake this time I won't let you win

But I love you and if I don't get things my way there are consequences

Just fuck off and leave me alone

Not until I get what I want

'How did he find me???' I thought to myself while my hands started shaking and I got scared all of a sudden I realized after a while that it was night and I was scared he was out there watching me right now, so I started sprinting to Ezra's apartment and when I got to his level I calmed myself down catched my breath and then I knocked, Toby opened the door and said "hey your finally back" I then quickly asked "did Mason wake up?" And he nods and says "follow me" and so I did.

When he opened the door Mason was on his phone and Toby says "Mason someone's here to see you" Mason then said "well bring the cunt in, depends who tho" as I entered he was still on his phone and meanwhile I was walking over to him he looked up and looked shocked. I gave him a smile with a following question saying "hey baby, how have you been these past few days?"

Mason's pov:
When I saw who it was I swear I was the happiest man alive I was shocked to see she was here again and when she asked me "hey baby, how have you been these past few days?" I wanted to stand up and kiss her but I couldn't I didn't have enough strength in me, so instead I said "hey babe, I'm alright what about you?" And she said "bullshit look at you, you ain't alright, you don't have to act strong just because I'm here" I then asked "am I dreaming?" And while she chuckled she said "nope I'm really here" and then before I could say "I want to kiss you" someone downstairs was knocking on the door I heard chatter and then someone was coming up the stairs, when he opened the door I said "oh hey Cam I didn't know you where here too" then y/n looked at Cam and said "I thought you couldn't come" he then said "to leave here my son to get this badly beaten up, jeez I thought Toby was lying but fuck that your badly hurt" I then said "I don't know what you two cunts are on, im alright"

I didn't know Matt was here but when he opened the door and said "you ain't alright, your fresh as fuck" all of us in the room started laughing while he closed the door and ran. I don't actually know what happened since that guy beated me up but I knew a few people came to see me especially my girlfriend.

After a while I felt a bit better so I stood up and went over to y/n I guess she must have realised cause she bolted up and said "sit down pls, I don't want you to hurt yourself" I then chuckled and while I stood in front of her I said "hug me ya cunt" while she hugged me she chuckled under her breath and said "fuck ye cunt". I didn't realize how much I liked her but not it's starting to show and its scaring me, I dont know why it just does.

Time skip

Your pov:
We were in the living room with Toby, Ezra, swagger, Cam, and Matt, me and Mason were on the sofa me on his lap with my head on his chest a d while the others were playing cards against humanity, I got a text message by an "unknown number" and I got rly scared I cus it said "I'm coming for you" I guess Mason must have seen it cause he whispered to me "what's wrong, why are you shaking, who the fuck is this cunt do u want me to sort him out", I couldn't take it anymore so I stood up and went out, I wanted to go visit my friend and after a while I realized a car was following me and I got scared so I started sprinting to her house, after a while the car catched up to me and I then realized it was Mason cause I recognized his accent when he said "come on, get in baby" as I did after a while he stopped the car looked at me and said "why did you go, does that cunt have to do anything with this?" I didn't answer so while we driving back I gave him my phone and started to explain what happened to me, what he did to me, when I was done Mason stopped the car once again and looked at me and said "come here" as I did he hugged me and I felt safer for once he then said while placing kisses on my forehead "if I find that cunt he better run for his life" and she said "wait can I drive you somewhere, cause u think I know where he is" he then said "you sure you wanna do this?" I the got out of the car waiting for Mason to move in the passenger seat, when he moved I got in closed the door and before I started the car I messaged him saying

Unknown number

Ok ok pls don't do anything, I'm coming now, where are you??

After a while he then replied

Good girl, your in for a ride, come meet me by the river, the one where I texted you first

And as I drove there Mason said "you sure you wanna do this?" And i said "ye come on were here" after a while he got out and I followed him I found a baseball bat in the back seat and decided to take it, I got out and locked the car, after a while I catched up to him and as he saw the baseball bat he said "now that's my girl", when we arrived we had a plan that I was just gonna be there while Mason would be hiding behind something, with the baseball bat hidden next to me he then came and said "well, well, well it's you, sexy as ever" he then came up to me and took my head and be fire he could kiss it I took it away and said "we're not here for that" and he said alright then get on the floor and unzip my pants as I did I looked at Mason and gave him the signal while taking the bat and stepping away from him after a while I looked around and I saw that Mason wasn't there he then looked at me and said "if your looking for your boyfriend he's not there I knocked him out while coming here" as he said I didn't wanna believe it but tears started rushing down my face "you fucking cunt, of all people not him" while swinging my bat to his face and knocking him out on the floor, I then started running shouting "Mason, baby, where are you?" I then stopped because I heard a sound it had gone pretty dark so I couldn't see much, as I walked to the sound I realized it wasn't Mason but it was him Jake, he then looked at me whit anger in his eyes as he said "no, no we have no time for running away when we should be doing something very naughty" he then run towards me and jumped on me as we both hit the ground, I change it around so that I'm on top of him, while giving him punches to the face he then picked me up and threw me into a tree" as I thought to myself "no no no no, he's stronger he's stronger than before, fuck now I'm fucked" it became hard standing up since my leg got fucked up since I was thrown into a tree, I then realized the bat was next to me I took and knocked him out fully and I then picked him out and I threw him in the river, he would have a wonderful time there, I then started shouting "Mason baby please where the fuck are you" after a while I found him knocked out while he was leaning against a tree I then tried to wake him up but it didn't quite go to plan so I tried to pick him up and put him in the car, both them cunts were heavy as fuck and now my arms were aching after I had placed Mason in the backseat and I then started driving.
______________________________________this chapter is so bad, sorry if this chapter was a bit to long but I hope your enjoying my story ❤️