12

I was in bed with Mason next to me, it's been a couple of weeks since Mason was in hospital but at least about 5days ago Mason was out of hospital, he's better now, but he couldn't drink or get high for a while, and he couldn't party as much as he did before because his body still needs to heal. At one point he turned to me and just looked at me I then looked at him and he said "fuck I've missed you" and I quickly said with a smile "I've missed you more" I then asked "are you thirsty or hungry?...I'm going downstairs to make myself a cup of coffee, watcha want?" He then said "I'll have some juice, whatever juice there is" I then nodded and left, closing the door behind me.

While I was in the kitchen I heard a knock so I went to open the door and there he was, Jay was at the door, I then said "oh hey" he then said while slurring his words "I miss you baby please come back to me" while he was coming to kiss me I then pushed him off me "Jay you're drunk please go away" and while I was closing the door he pushed back to open it and he said "I ain't fucking going anywhere, you're mine" I then quickly said "I'm not, get the fuck out of here right now" but he didn't he then shouted at me "it's Mason, ain't he was the fucking person you cheated on me on, my fucking best friend" I then said "I was fucking drunk, I didn't know what I was doing, but look who's fucking talking, you were fucking cheating on me with 3 other girls and now I fucking found out you and my best friend have been fucking seeing eachother while we were together" he then shouted at me even more "You're a fucking slut... I fucking deserve you not Mason" I then said "Jay you better go out of this fucking house before I'm punching you, now get the fuck out" he then took my arms and pinned them on the wall next to me while whispering "I ain't letting my baby go, you're mine, okay you're mine not his or anyone else's" I then kicked his balls but that didn't do anything apart from him slapping my face really hard, so I kicked him again and making him fall to the ground while grabbing him by his collar and carrying him outside and then I shut the door to the hear him punching the door while shouting "fucking let me in".

I didn't open the door, I just walked away after a few seconds I heard someone walk down the stairs to find Mason I then ran to him and said "wtf are you doing, you should be in bed, come on lay on the couch for now" he then looked at me and shaked his head and went over to the door where Jay was banging to get in, I then ran in front of the door so that Mason couldn't open it and then I said "you ain't doing shit, I've done this not you, so I'm sorting this out now sit on the fucking couch, now" he then said "move I'm gonna end this" i then quickly said "if you open this door the only thing you're ending is yourself now fucking lay down" he then sighed and layed on the couch. I then open the door to the see a more furious Jay, I then shouted "I fucking messed up okay, but if you dare touch me or Mason trust me it ain't gonna go well for you" he then ignores me and walks straight to where Mason was, I then shouted "oy cunt stop" he then turned around and said in a shaky voice and said "don't call me a cunt" I then ran over to him and punch the back of his head making him fall to the ground, I then kneeled down and said to him in a whisper shaking voice because tears were staring to roll down my cheeks "where has the Jay that I knew gone, you used be to be nice, after a year of dating I guess that's when you cheated on me, you used to give me butterflies but now you make me sick, I just wished we had the old Jay again" and then i punched him once again, as his nose started bleeding he said "you were mine, and you still are" while walking away I said "you've lost me the second you decided to cheat on me" I didnt notice but Mason has dragged Jay on the sofa that's when i noticed because Mason was talking to Jay.

"Were best friends but you've messed up, you shouldn't have cheated on her man-" and then I heard Jay's voice on top of Mason "I fucking hate you" and as I turned around I saw that Jay was trying to punch Mason but then Mason stopped the punch and punched him back "come on it doesn't have to be like this, we're both fucked let's try not to get worse" but I don't think Jay heard him well and tried to punch him again I then shouted "Jay stop, you're drunk as fuck" he then looked at me and said "fuck you too" Mason then said "come on guys, let's not do this, Jay y/n is going to drive you home once you're sober" I then looked at him and mouthed "wtf" but he ignored me, he then said "Jay lay down, I'm going to get you some water" as Mason went in the kitchen I followed him and said "what the fuck?" He then said "come on y/n he's still my best friend, you can't separate us, we're like brothers, now let me take care of him and then you'll drive him home" I then said "okay then, I'm going cya" I then walked out and while I was closing the door I heard Mason shout "no please y/n stay" and i then shut the door with a thud, I wasn't going to leave forever, no I just needed to drive for a bit.
______________________________________
Ye this chapter is actual shit but i had to post something but anyways I hope your enjoying my book