4

I remember waking up or so I thought, I looked to my side and saw him, the boy who fucked up my life, the boy who got me scared as if every other boy was him, he's the boy who did shit to me, no one knew, and no one will, I can't bring myself to tell someone.

I got really scared and I started shaking and sweating just seeing him, I can never forget about the things he did to me, I whispered to him "leave me alone" I kept repeating it at the point where I was shouting it tears running down my face then I started shouting "leave me the fuck alone, you've already done enough" and when he grabbed my wrist I started mumbling shit.

Mason's pov:
I came home from a party and the first I heard was y/n shouting at someone or something so I ran down the hall opened the door to see her shaking, crying but this time she started mumbling, I run to her and woke her up, the moment she woke up she looked at me and hugged me so tightly as if she never wanted me to go again, tears were running down her face and I stopped hugging her, I got into the bed and just cuddled her saying "it's okay, it's gonna be fine, I'm here, I'm here" she was definitely was having a nightmare but it looked as if it already had happened before.

I didn't know what to do so I got up and I told her to come with me and we went to the kitchen, I got her some water while she was sitting down and gave it to her, she looked scared, she looked really scared. I-i- just dont know why tho

Your pov:
I was scared, I was scared as fuck and I was a bit happy tho that at least Mason woke me up, i was sitting down sipping some water and none of us two talked. Mason looked at me and said "what happened?" I wanted to reply but nothing would come out of my mouth I could only mumble, and then Mason said "go get dressed or put a jumper on cause we're going outside for a bit" and I nodded and went. When I came back we went to the car and Mason just started driving and put some music on.

After a while we stopped and he got out told me to stay, went somewhere and then came back with some food and then I realized he went to MacDonalds, he got some frappucinos and McFlurry's and he got me my favourite flavour (y/f/f) and then he got in started driving again, and parked in front of a park. We sat on the swings while drinking our frappucinos, it felt nice because it was sun rise and it was beautiful. After while I asked "did you go out somewhere?" and he said "ye, I came back when I woke you up, so I came back about 2 hours ago" and then he asked "what was your nightmare about tho? if you don't mind me asking" and then I said "oh um nothing tbh"

Mason's pov:
I asked her what her nightmare was about and she said "oh um nothing tbh" and I knew it's wasn't nothing because something happened but I decided to leave it, cause I know she didn't want to talk about it because then it would make her worse after that we just stayed quite just admiring the sun rise. Then we got in the car and I guess she never finished her McFlurry cause she was eating it while bobbing her head to the beat of the music, once we were home again we went back to bed even if it was morning and just cuddled. After a while I realized that I'm falling for her, and hard.
______________________________________
I hope you are enjoying this book

I'm gonna start updating every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.. so yeee