3

I woke up, I don't know what the time was so I checked my phone to see that it was 2am, I tried to sleep again but I just couldn't so I went to the bathroom without trying to wake up Mason and I fixed my hair put on my black jumper with some leggings after I was finished I grabbed Mason's house keys, grabbed my phone and headphones and walked out.

While I was walking listen to music 'Mr. Sandman' came on (you can start the music now btw), the second it started tears started to trickle down my cheeks as thoughts came through my head, I don't know what I was more upset about, cheating on Jay or finding out that he had been exchanging pics with another girl for 4 months. As my crush for Mason was growing bigger and bigger I still loved Jay, he meant the world to me and we both messed up, but what's done is done. As I was walking I found a bench in a park and decided to seat on it, my eyes were just blurry from crying but the thoughts didn't stop they grew bigger and bigger of me being a 'slut' and shit, at one point I ended up believing it, I checked my phone to see that it was 5am, I also saw loads of missed calls and texts from Mason and a few missed texts from Jay, as soon as I saw his name 'babe❤️' tears came bursting out. I felt like actual crap.

Mason's pov:
As I drove around to see where she went i called her and texted her loads but she never answered or replied something that she never normally does, after a while I found her sitting on a bench in a park I parked my car got out to see her more clearly.

Her head was in her hands and she didn't look alright. As I got closer to her I could see a small puddle of tears and her face all wet, she was sniffing and kept mumbling something, I then realized she was having a panic attack.

Your pov:
Your eyes were blurry as fuck but you could see an outline of a body right in front of you and when he sat down next to you and said "What's wrong?" you could remember that thick accent from anywhere. After a while you realised it was Mason and as soon as you looked at him he hugged you tight, making you feel safe. You started crying again as he massaged your back while saying "Shhh, I'm here okay, everything is gonna be okay, shhh" after I while I stopped crying.

Mason's pov:
Once I hugged her she was shaking like mad and then she started to cry again as I said "Shhh, I'm here okay, everything is gonna be okay, shhh" she stopped, and then after a while I said "come on lest go back home" I stood up hold out my hand as she stood up she took it and we walked back to the car to then drive home.

She looked so upset it made me sad, I didn't know the exact reason and I didn't wanna ask her incase it would make things worse so I put her favourite song 'y/f/s' to make her feel a bit better and I feel like it did cause she was moving to the rhythm, and it made me feel a bit better knowing she was kinda alright listening to her favourite song.

Time skip

Your pov:
Once we were back I was able to calm down because Mason had put on my favourite song. The thoughts were still there but little by little they stopped, I was able to get on with my day but I wasn't capable to see what Jay had texted me I just couldn't, cam and the others came over to see how I was doing and if I was alright, they stayed for hours and at one point we were playing 'spin the bottles' and when it was my turn I spinned the bottle and guess who it landed on...Mason. We both looked eachother in the eyes and then he kissed me for like 10secs and that was it and cause I like him I wanted more but I didn't show it so ye.

After a while they left and it was just me and Mason and we both decided to watch a movie and we chose to go with "Baby Driver" after a while into the movie I was a bit tired and I put my head on Mason's shoulder he was stiff and then he relaxed. After a while he asked me sounding worried "why were ya sad yesterday?" I stayed quite for a bit and then I said "its because of how Jay cheating on me by exchanging nudes with another girl for 4 months, well you know about that, and how I also cheated on him with you, it made feel like actual crap and my anxiety went up so badly and I went into a panic attack" and he then said "fuck, I'm sorry, I hoped I would have been able to help more" and I said "don't be, you've helped so much by calming down" and after a while I fell asleep.
______________________________________
I'm sorry if this chapter was long, but I hope you are enjoying this book