Lokitty?

Description: Peter was only six (my guess) during the whole battle of New York. He was in the tower blissfully unaware of the battle until Loki and Tony meet in the main room. What could possibly go wrong?

A/N: This will obviously be a scene changed by my thoughts. So enjoy my randomness. Also, some superfamily for y'all. Plus an OC will be added and may make appearances.

Words: 1409

*****

Peter was sitting in his room playing with some LEGO's when both his fathers came bursting into his room all suited up.

"Daddy? Pops? What's the matter" Peter asked with a puppy dog look on his face.

"Don't worry buddy. We were just making sure you were okay" Steve replied ruffling his sons hair.

"JARVIS! Put the floor on lockdown for me" Tony ordered only confusing Peter more.

"Lockdown? Is there some bad guys? Did Uncle Bruce go green?" Peter questioned standing up prepared to help. His tiny fists clenched up at his sides.

"No Pete. Just something happening outside. We want you to be safe. We aren't able to get you off the floor so you be careful" Steve explained picking the boy up and giving him a hug.

"Pops and I really have to go now Pete. Please be careful. Your sister is probably over in her room. How about you go find her?" Tony suggested knowing how happy his kids are together.

"Emily? Yeah I'll go find her" Peter cheered before running out towards the room next door.

Steve and Tony had both started rushing towards he battle field as Peter hurriedly knocked on the door.

A small girl peeked out the door with a scared look on her face. Of course that look quickly disappeared when she locked eyes with her twin.

"Pete? What's going on? Is there bad people?" Emily asked pulling her brother in. Poor Emily had been born with a mutation that caused her to see visions of the future and move things with her mind.

"There's no bad people. Dad and Pops put the floor on lockdown. We'll be okay" Peter assured the girl before pulling her over to her bed.

"But Peter, my vision showed a guy holding a blue pointy thing at dad. It scared me" Emily whimpered grabbing her comfort doll. A small German Shepard toy.

"I know it's scary. But I'm here to keep you safe okay?" Peter told her putting on a brave face.

"Okay. How about we play a game?" Emily suggested her fear disappearing. She always felt better when she was around her brother.

The two kids started playing around the penthouse doing many different games. Hide and seek, tag, dress up, and just simply playing with toys in their rooms.

But right now they were in a very serious game of hide and seek. Peter was looking around in Emily's favourite hiding spots until he heard a shrill scream from the living room.

Peter took off into a sprint heading towards where the scream had some from. Worry taking over his small form, he wanted to protect his sister. As he ran into the room, a equally small form quickly ran behind him.

"There's a bad man in the living room Peter" Emily whimpered from behind him.

Peter looked at the slim black haired man who was looking over curiously at the two small kids in the hallway.

"Who are you?" Peter demanded standing up straight but quite curious as to who the man is.

"I am Loki. I am the god of mischief. Who are you young midgardian children?" The man, Loki, asked intrigued by the two.