Peter and the Guardians

Description: The Guardians of the Galaxy are the most rag tag group of people in the entire galaxy. But after a mission gone wrong, Peter gets to meet those crazy people.

A/N: This is for hiking_is_life I hope you like it! First off, school sucks. Second, want a face reveal? Let me know. Gosh this took way too long. ⚠️ Language ⚠️

Words: 2984

*****

You know, can New York stay safe for literally two months. There's always some sort of alien invasion that just seems to happen because of the Avengers. It's always New York too. Why not Canada?

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Tony was extremely reluctant to let Peter come along with the OG Avengers to head straight towards the fight. Tony really wanted to just have Peter go with the others to evacuate everyone from the city. But everyone knows that Peter Parker is both stubborn and stupidly brave.

But of course that wasn't going to work out for him thanks to his generic Parker Luck™.

"SPIDEY GOOD GOD YOU'RE GIVING ME GREY HAIRS!" Tony yelled as Peter jumped off a particularly high building right onto an alien.

"Sorry Mr.Stark, I saw the opportunity and took it" Peter chuckled latching himself onto and pulling down another alien.

"Just be careful kid" Tony sighed shaking his head and flying around a building.

The fight continued on for a long time. All the Avengers were giving it their all. Peter frankly was just having the time of his life. He was able to just let go of his webs and land on top of the aliens using his weight to pull them down.

"SPIDEY LOOK OUT!" Clint yelled just as Peter's senses went off.

The Spider turned around midair only to see a large metal claw coming towards him. Peter let out a loud yelp as the claw wrapped itself around him successfully trapping him in.

"SHIT!" Peter yelled loudly as I cut through the material of his suit around his neck which made his mask come lose and ultimately fell off.

"PETER!" Tony yelled trying to get to his not-son, but is being stopped by many other aliens.

"CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! FUDGESICLES! OI YOU DOUCHE CANOE LET GO OF ME!" Peter yelled desperately trying to pry himself out of the claws hold as he got pulled into the portal in the sky losing all vision at once and going limp.

"FUCKING FUCK! YOU FUCKING SHIT FUCKS! ALL OF YOU CAN BURN IN HELL DAMMIT" Tony screamed turning around when he couldn't see Peter anymore and shooting down any remaining aliens and practically plowing through the contraption holding the portal open.

"Jesus Tony watch your mouth" Steve scolded the man as they all gathered again.

"Oh shut the hell up Rogers. You didn't watch P-Spidey get pulled into the portal" Tony snapped as a tear managed to go down his face.

"What do you mean Spidey got pulled into the portal?" Bucky questioned raising an eyebrow.

"It's exactly what I said Barnes. He's gone" Tony cracked turning himself away from the group.

"How are we supposed to get him back?" Sam asked crossing his arms.

"Unfortunately there's nothing we can do. We're gonna have to have faith that Spidey can somehow find his way back" Natasha replied shaking her head solemnly before looking over to where Tony had walked off to.

Tony had taken his suit off and was kneeling on the ground and was holding a piece of red fabric in his hand. The group watched silently as Tony held the piece of fabric to his Arc Reactor before looking up at the sky. Wishing somehow the sky would open again and his not-son would come back to him.