The Greatest Duo

Description: Peter and Madeline are known as the dynamic duo. As a surprise for Peter's family they've been working on a special act for them. It's the perfect way to announce something very big.

A/N: I thank you very much Superherogeek1 for the idea. Update: guys I just woke up to 101 notifications. I'm dying this is insane and I love it.

Words: 1550

*****

Peter and Madeline both stood together in the training room. Madeline was playing with the ring on her finger with a happy smile on her face.

"You know what we should do?" Peter questioned running a hand through his hair.

"What? You came up with the best idea?" Madeline jokes looking at him with a smile as she grabbed onto one of the trapeze rope.

"Yeah, we re-enact the day I proposed to you. That was my favourite thing. We worked so hard on that choreo so why not?" Peter shrugged as Madeline put down the rope.

"I like it. Hey FRIDAY can you get everyone in here. Tell them it's important" Madeline told the AI with a smile on her face.

"You're even wearing the same outfit" Peter smirked secretly checking her out.

"Oh shut it Peter. You are too" Madeline grumbled with a smile.

"Hey guys what's up?" Tony asked as he and the other Avengers walked into the room.

"Did something happen? Do I need to kick you ass small Stark?" Clint questioned crossing his arms.

"No. We have something we want to tell you. Now we have the perfect way to do just that" Peter replied wrapping his arms around his secret fiancée's waist.

"Really? I'd like to see this" Tony said as the group was ushered against the wall.

"Play the music please FRIDAY" a soft song started to play in the background. Peter gave a small squeeze to Madeline's hand before going to his spot.

[P]: You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide

Madeline grabbed onto her rope and started to fold it as Peter slowly walked towards her.

I know you want me
So don't keep saying our hands are tied
You claim it's not in the cards
Fate is pulling you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart

Madeline instantly dropped her rope that she was folding and walked over to the rope with the sandbag.

So who can stop me if I decide
That you're my destiny?
What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine

Peter put a hand on Madeline's waist getting close to her but Madeline just took her trapeze rope to the centre of the ring with Peter close behind.

Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one I was meant to find

Peter ran after her and grabbed her waist again as they did a small dance together.

It's up to you, and it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
Maybe the world could be ours
Tonight

Madeline pulled on the rope making it pull her away from Peter and into the air. Many gasps were heard from the Avengers when she went into the air but it didn't seem to faze either of the two.

[M]: You think it's easy

Everyone looked up only to find Madeline holding on to a hoop that was slowly descending towards he ground.