The Orphanage

Description: Pam Parker (female Peter Parker) has been living in a dingy orphanage since she was 5 when her Aunt May died. Poor Pam is only 6 years old when a certain man shows up at the orphanage doorstep surprising everyone.

A/N: This is an anonymous request and I really hope this is good. I've never done a request before so I hope you like it.

Words: 2249

*****

Pam Parker has always been a small girl. She was born premature and had a growing problem. Yet she was always extremely strong. The only problem is that she grew up thinking that she might hurt someone, and that is the last thing she could want. So she never fought back when the other girls at the orphanage would hurt her. The headmistress never did anything. She was made fun of for having glasses, a puffer, being small, and worst of all...

Never speaking.

Pam had gone mute after her Aunt May and Uncle Ben died in the attack at the Stark Expo. Pam was left alone when a robot came up to her. IronMan saved her that day. She thought it was the coolest things ever until she ran to escape only to find her Aunt and Uncle in two pools of their own blood. Pam was put into 'Marie's Orphanage for Girls' after that day, and she's been there ever since.

"PAM PARKER GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" The headmistress, Cara, yelled from downstairs scaring poor Pam.

Pam ran downstairs jumping off a few walls on her way down. That's right. She was born with the powers of a spider. But she's never really shown anyone.

Pam ran into the main room to find all the girls staring at her as they stood in a line. Pam brushed out her long brown hair and pushed up her glasses before joining all the other girls in the line without a word.

Pam looked to see none other than Tony and Pepper Stark themselves staring right at her. The two people Pam had admired her entire life. Pepper for her woman empowerment and Tony for his scientific and technological advancements that you would be surprised to find out that Pam understood his work.

"Now everyone. This is Tony and Pepper Stark themselves. They are going to be adopting one of you today so go ahead and spread out and feel free to introduce yourselves, and be nice" Cara told the girls clearly faking her kindness.

A pit appeared in Pam's stomach when she realised that she had left her writing pad in her room. So all she did was supply the couple with a small smile, a nod, and a wave before running up the stairs leaving the couple shocked.

*****

Tony and Pepper were looking at all the cute girls in front of them seeing how they were all wearing nice clothes and were all well kept. That was until a young girl came running down the stairs tumbling a bit at the bottom.

The girl was wearing baggy, tattered, clothes and her glasses were cracked. She had bum length brown hair and dirt on her skin, but she wore a bright smile and a pleasant aura that made smiles break out on the couples faces.

They both paid no attention whatsoever to the lady next to them as they stared at the girl, maybe 6, standing at attention with a bright smile still plastered on her face. Tony and Pepper only listened to what Cara was saying until the young girl suddenly went running up the stairs and the other girls scattered, chuckling to themselves.

"How come she ran off?" Pepper asked looking towards Cara.

"Pam is a troubled girl. She's always rude to all the other girls and tends to snap at them. She can be very aggressive and had even smacked a girls face against a table once for offering her some food. Anytime I try offering her new clothes, a shower, really anything, she snaps. I will never really know what's wrong with her" Cara easily lied as if she practiced it. Which she did.