It was Almost Impossible (Part 2)

Description: Peter and Tony decide to take a trip after the whole Infinity War to reunite properly. But in Thailand, things don't go as planned.

A/N: Slight trigger warning. Peter isn't Spider-Man yet and is only 12 years old. Also the cast of The Impossible will be making an appearance except just for fun Lucas is played by a young Ryan Reynolds.

This is a part 2 so be sure to go read the first part.

*****

Peter had passed out sometime while sitting in the tree. But the next thing he knew he was laying in a hospital bed with a breathing mask proper clothes on. He looked around for anything or anyone taking the mask off in the process. That's when he saw Maria laying in the bed next to his with a breathing mask over her face. Lucas was sitting on the chair next to her bed passed out as well.

Peter slowly sat up, a horrible pain rippling through him causing him to cry out. This caught Lucas's attention making the boy jump up and rush over to Peter's side.

"You really shouldn't sit up. You just got out of surgery" Lucas advised laying Peter back down carefully. Lucas grabbed the mask putting it back over Peter's mouth giving the boy some air again.

"What happened? How are we here?" Peter asked putting a hand over his stomach which had been bandaged.

"Mum and I panicked when you passed out. You fell out of the tree falling into some rubble. I came down after you and pulled you back up. No matter how hard I tried you wouldn't wake up. That's when some people came walking through the rubble. I called them over and they came quickly to come help. They had to drag mum across the ground carefully while I carried you on my back. Might I add you are very light. But they brought us to the village and gave us clothes before rushing us to the hospital. You were taken into surgery and you've been asleep ever since" Lucas explained skipping over the fact that he cried when he wasn't able to find him or Maria.

"I'm okay right? Nothing is wrong?" Peter asked quickly afraid that something could have gone wrong.

"No no. Nothing is wrong" Lucas replied running a hand over Peter's shoulder.

"Then I want to get up. I wanna look around to see if I can find my dad" Peter said stubbornly, pulling off his mask and pushing himself up despite the pain.

"You can't. You have no idea if you could rip stitched or worse" Lucas exclaimed trying to push Peter back down.

"I don't care. I've been through way worse. I know our families our somewhere out there and I'm determined to find them" Peter growled looking Lucas right in the eye.

"Alright fine. But you have to stay close to me. Lean on me if things get too hard okay" Lucas sighed wrapping his arm around Peter's waist helping the boy up.

"I will. Thanks friend" Peter responded giving Lucas a bright smile.

"No problem friend" Lucas chuckled before starting to walk around the hospital with Peter.

*****

"Karl? How many hospitals have we checked?" Henry asked the man sitting across from him.

"Around six. I lost count" Karl, this Hispanic man from the mountains, replied toying with a paper in his hands.

"UGH! I wish I could call my suit. This could be so much easier if I could" Tony hissed snaking his arm where his chips would normally be.